OwningPeeps

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Okapi32, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Abner3

Abner3 User

So what server do you usually play on? GB1?

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Almost entirely GE1, on rare occasions I will be on GB2.

3. Abner3

Abner3 User

GE1? Do you mean DE1 Germany?

4. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Global Europe 1.

-kingNinja- likes this.
  5. haha hey boss :) (pretty sure u know me lol) its been a pleasure flyin with u over the years ownin n love the work u put in here bout time these tight gits gave u CEO u do more for the game in terms of promotion information and general guidance for new guys than any of the dev team have ever anyways we had some great times and good luck in life man u will do pretty well lol

6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Yeah of-course I know you, lots of fun was had in gb2 ^^ and thanks for the compliments :p

You back playing?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  7. Hi. Your videos have great music. Bai. :p

8. jacktatt

jacktatt User

If you dont mind me asking... What university do you study at? :)

I'm about to start uni in september, hoping it will be fun, but im doing computer science so a lot of number crunching haha.

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Keele, it's pretty near Stoke. Have fun with all those numbers :p

10. jacktatt

jacktatt User

I have heard of keele, i live in Chesterfield not that far away from where i live, maybe an hour and a half max? If you never heard of where i live its a small town near Sheffield :p

For my uni it was a choice between Nottingham Trent and Leicester, whilst Leicester it higher up the rankings by like 25, i can catch a bus to Nottingham so it will save me like 4k on accommodation fees, think of the MHH fun i could have with that...Or not. Plus i preffered the atmosphere at nottingham anyway :D

Anyway enough about the boring stuff lol, i can remember IsR back on gb1, i remember a pretty good war between IsR and NUE (If i remember correctly) Fun times.

Bit of a strange question here...But how long do you think this game will stay alive for? Some of the updates are good but i still feel its days are numbered just by user activity, shame really.

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Bigpoint seems to let games become really, really dead before shutting them down. I would say maybe 3 to 5 years more but it's so hard to guess because what if the unthinkable happens and this game has changes to make it a reasonable cost.
    The other thing is, this is a really weird game that doesn't fit into any real genre, its not a proper MMO. If this game were to come out today it would probably be a huge failure because there is much better content in the way of free to play games nowadays. So I don't see how they are going to attract new players in any large number even if this game was super cheap.

Problem is our version of the game is what we see on this forum and on our own servers. Would love to see some numbers on the Turkish servers and how they have changed over the last year, it could be whilst we think the game is dying, the TR users feel like it's growing a lot.

12. TR users seem to feel high and mighty. Especially when coming to other servers, they're terrible at PvP, and 90% of the treat others with no respect. Wouldn't be surprised if their servers had issues behind the constant dev teams hard work.

13. cbr14567

cbr14567 User

Hi owning
    I used to be in IsR clan for a short period of time before all of you lot went to GB2 i was left with crashnburn aha the legend that he is. Your a great player with exeptional skill and it is emphasised on your videos. And i know this might be cheaky but could u run some codes to tell me whether the herc deal will be on next week as it is the last week of uba i have asked in another forum to and they were helpfu(CHANCE) but is there any chance you could find out or give your opinion ty.

14. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Stuff like that rarely appears with a set date, it will just be something the devs decide the be put on and there's no way for me to know when.
    Your best bet is to just ask the DO twitter / facebook page if any Hercules deal is planned or not.

cbr14567 likes this.
  15. cbr14567

cbr14567 User

cheers man we miss you on gb1

16. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

seen your vids dude there ace