P.E.T. Customization FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Mar 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

P.E.T. Customization FAQ

PETLOOKZ™ - new Looks for you P.E.T.
    After the successful introduction of the DRONELOOKZ™ system, M.A.S.Q.U.E. has done it again!

PETLOOKZ™
    enables all P.E.T.s to be individually outfitted.

The first available designs are now available everywhere in human space:

All P.E.T.s are retrofitted so the new designs can be readily equipped.

What is P.E.T. Customization?

Like the Drones, P.E.T.s can now be equipped with different types of cosmetic (visual) alterations.
    How can I use P.E.T. Designs?

All P.E.T.s have been retrofitted with a slot that allow you to use different designs changing the looks of your P.E.T.
    Simply equip your P.E.T. with the design of your choice and enjoy the new looks.

Will there be Stats Designs as well?

For the start we are releasing visual designs only. These designs make your P.E.T. stand out from the crowd of unmodified P.E.T.s

Where can I get the P.E.T. designs?
    The first P.E.T. designs will be available from Payment only.

cosmetic Pet ARTIC.png cosmetic Pet GREEN.png cosmetic Pet RED.png cosmetic Pet set.png

Is there a P.E.T. level limit?

All current P.E.T. designs are not dependent on your P.E.T.’s level. You can use these no matter if your P.E.T. is level 1 or level 15.
    What happens if my P.E.T. levels up?

Individually customized P.E.T.s are independent from the P.E.T.s level. That means that the P.E.T.’s level cannot be determined by the outer appearance.

edited: Remove name as I have Misunderstood information provided 3/3/2016 Astraea

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.