[SC] P.E.T.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Feb 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi All,

Have a question.

What are "Heat Slots" for the P.E.T.?

What do I put into them, and where do I get them. I did buy a heat card for my P.E.T., but it wouldn't go into the heat slot.

I have a brand new P.E.T., and this is the first time I seen these slots. I guess I should check the other P.E.T.s to see if I have them on my other servers. I haven't looked at them because they are fully loaded and I couldn't add or needed to change anything on them. So, I haven't checked them before.

This month is 25% off maybe I open them up if I have enough Uni.

Angus

2. Heat slots are for lasers, any lasers as far as I know, as you fight, your P.E.T gets heat points, once you have enough, the heat lasers are activated.

BUT, once you stop fighting, or log off, you lose the heat points, and have to start again.

There's even a HEAT point protocol, to help get the points faster. Same three level system as the other protocols. (3/3.5/4% bonus)

cicko1 likes this.
  3. Hi Jedi Thorson,

I want to thank you for getting back to me. This was something new, and something BP can get money too because I'm spending my "precious" Uni to open the locks.

I did buy a Heat Point Protocol Card, and thought it was for the Heat Point Slot, but in went into the Protocols slot. Thank you for the information. I added 2 lasers in the slots. When the month is over, and we get the 25% off I'll open more slots.

Have you used it and how does it works for you? Does your P.E.T. give more damage? Do you know what type of damage it gives?

Angus

4. Sorry Angus, can't help you there. i haven't opened them up yet. But, i assume, that, once you have the needed heat points to activate the lasers, their just the same as the regular ones on your pet. So amount, and type of damage will be based on the lasers you add to the slots.

5. Hi Jedi Thorson,

Thank you for the information. Happy Hunting, and be safe.

Angus

6. Your Welcome:)

And you too.:p

7. One more question:

When do you know when your P.E.T. is in Hot Mode?

Angus

8. you'll notice a number on your pet window thats goes from 1 to 5+
    when it shows 4 or 5 the heat slots are active and the extra lasers will be used
    steve

9. Thank you Steve,

I guess I haven't used the P.E.T. long enough in battle to get that far. Mostly it is on Auto Loot. When I fight something that is more powerful "Boss …," I put my P.E.T. in guardian mode to help out. My P.E.T. is only 3rd level with 3 LF-3 lasers, and has two extra LF-3 lasers in the Heat Slots. I do have the heart card too.

Angus

10. Hi sk.eic.r.easy,

Have questions for you. It cost more for each Hear Slot to open (1st slot 20 - 7th slot 400k). This month we have a 25% off. Will that take 25% off the price with each level you open a Heat Slot? Plus if you have Prime you get 5% off, and if you have the 8wk special you get a 25% off. That would be a total of 55% off. Will that apply to the Heat Slot Cost? I hope it does in the SHOP, because there are Items I want.

Also it talks about black light. (I Think) Black light came out last year sometimes. It was a new gate and new sector that was placed in sector x-8. I think I'm right. You had to give up your Seprom to put Promerium in. Promerium operated the new P... laser and I guess the new shield. I wasn't willing to do that. You got the new Laser too (I think 10) from exchanging you ore and going to the new gate. That wouldn't fill a third of my lasers and I would still be using old lasers which worked better with Seprom. Not counting the other ships I have at the ready. So I didn't go there. If you sold the new laser I couldn't afford them with $'s or Uni, or make enough of them in the Assembly to fill out my ship. I run 2 ships and I have a lot of lasers which all run on Seprom. Main sector I have 5 ships at the ready and fully loaded.

Copy from your web page:

New P.E.T. Items:

The new P.E.T. items can only be equipped on your P.E.T. and will only be shown in the P.E.T. tab of your hangar.

P.E.T. Laser LF-P01
    Small laser designed especially for P.E.T.s: Causes up to 280 damage points per round.
    Is this the new laser that was brought out last year or so? I think it was the P... laser and it uses Promerium instead of Seprom. Can you use any laser and it will work?

P.E.T. Shield SG3N-P01
    A compact shield generator designed especially for P.E.T.s: 11,500 shield strength / 80% less damage.
    This Shield Generator is it the same as SG3N-BO3? Plus do you need all Shield Slots filled with this Shield Generator or can use a mixture?

P.E.T. Booster P-EP-B01
    Is this the Heat Protocol X card (AI-AH1)?

I understand the (LF) laser and (SG3N) shield generator 3, but I don't under stand what (PO1) is. Can you tell me what that means?

I know I asked a lot, but I hope you understand what I'm asking and can give me an answer.

Thank you,
    Angus

11. 25+5=30%

25% + 1 week

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  12. i know the 25% off week works because i bought all my heat slots the last time it was active. i also bought a full set of alien protocol 3s
    all my prom lasers are on my pet and he hits harder than i do :)
    i've got 2 of the Pet lasers so far (upgraded to lvl 16)
    steve

13. Hi All,

I was looking in the shop, but I didn't fine the P.E.T. laser. Is there one, and where can I get them? I think it is Laser LF-P01. It isn't the other ones that we normally get right?

Angus

14. i think its the same idea as the lf4 - you cant buy them, only get as a reward and i think you can craft them
    steve

15. Thank you Steve

Angus

16. Just so you know, there’s an unlisted affect that past heat level 3, the pet gains a 3.5x damage boost in blacklight twice for whatever reason. At level 3 or below it’ll do damage it should, and then once it’s level 4+, it’ll do ~200k x4 with all slots and protocols etc

17. my pet does 400K-500K with BL ammo against invokes once hes at heat 4 and 5
    it means that i can solo an invoke in my spearhead (1.8 mill shields) in 2 goes
    steve

18. cicko1

cicko1 User

the LF - P01 pet laser is craftable in assembly under weapons.

19. Prometheus gives a bonus х3.5, not level 3 heating ...