Palla fields capped...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HappyTurnip, Mar 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lol, lazy guy...

2. LOL Coming from a PDT, who raid pally for free kills all the time :p That's lazy my friend :D

oh tell your members if they can't kill me stop shooting me and wasting my cloaks, it's pathetic. Vengies aren't worth the kills, and im done my 1k vru goli quest. and aegis waste more of my ammo.

3. lol u havent met me thats why you dont get killed easy.. btw its been like 3 weeks since ive gone to pally for the last time... Ive gone to 2.6 and 2.7 to get most of my kills.. and lol its sad how u just finished your vru quest, but i understand that it takes a lot of time for you ;). I finished my eic quest in less than a month and i barely had 10 lf4s oh and I never went to pally for my kills it was mostly 2.6 ;)

nice try dream! oh btw whoadizzel (i dont remember his name correctly) said "nice try" when I barely shot him one time and he ran like you know the word. Then I found him in 4.5 and not even with 6 or more from your clan shooting at me he survived. I had no ish, no pem, no rsb, no double boosters, he used all his aegis abilities and did NOT survived... aside that I also killed viruz but its all good. haha

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  4. Most people that are hating on this probably don't know how boring it actually is to pally but it's nice to not take damage in the mist now.

5. I have "pallied" its boring but the good thing is that most people will want pvp as their source of uridium. what does this means?
    MORE BATTLES, MORE KILLS, LESS HIDING...
    so yeah either get bored collecting what will give you half of a portal or go to pvp to get actual uridium! but fight for it ;)

6. i been done the quest for some time, with so many vru coming to 5-3 to kill those afk players i finished it not too long ago. Dizzle doesn't bother fighting in pally because why waste a cloak when you guys always have either a huge number of people or someone using magic hunting in the map. With so many of our clan you must mean the noobs who go in there, because if smokey or blaze or i were there you wouldn't last long at all. and we know you came to pally enough times... some at my request :p

7. You don't get uridium in PvP... derp?

8. I think he means, pvp maps.

9. I think you mean PvP maps. Lol.

We posted at the same time...

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  10. If I dont have the time to actually play DO, I dont login that simple. As for the people that think it is ok to let pet collect palli while they sleep or go to school or work. If you dont have the time to play dont login.

Some day you will have to learn that the only way to get what you want in life is to work for it, same with DO or any other game for that matter. If you chose to collect palli for free gates then collect palli, but to think that DO owes it to you to let you exploit the palli fields by collecting while AFK is just wrong and lazy. Work to build your ship, how do you think the UFE players got that way?

11. lol exactly

lol blaze and many more of your clan were there shooting me at the same time while dizzle used all his abilities ;)
    and yeah i would go cuz i was bored :p

sirpwnsalot34 likes this.
  12. Blaze probably didn't have ammo, never see him with it. The others i see ask to go to 4-5 are the noobs, still nothing to brag about :p

13. Dude, if that's your view and how you play then fill yer boots.

Are you Uber? Many people get to Uber in many different ways, and there are many ways.

Telling people if they dont have time to play then dont login is childish and isnt productive to this thread.
    Ive mentioned just about every aspect of the function and usage of the looting function, you obviously havent read my posts as your opinion seems mis-guided and uneducated.

If someone uses their ingame currency to obtain a function that makes life a little easier that the game bosses demanded then approved all in the name of money, then who is anyone to tell anyone how to use such functions?

If you wanna play like a good boy then do so, BP wont give you any credit for it and other people will be getting the same results.

You cant tell other people how to play dude.

14. Lets be honest. The pally field was meant for us to work for what we get, but we worked around that idea for something more simpler, still better then paying to get gates is it not?

15. You just dont get it do you? This game was never meant to be played AFK, that is the reason for the auto logout, which has been around forever. The fact that a bunch of people found a way to exploit the game does not mean that it was intended to be done. Actually many people have been punished for taking advantage of exploits, so feel lucky that all they did is put an end to your exploitation.

16. *facepalm*

If you actually take the time to read my posts, you will see that it states i dont actually use the palla fields, and the AFK thing is not an exploit at all, its a basic function of the looting ability.

To be punished for an exploit you would have to deliberately do something in order to get the desired effect, the fact that the PET does what it says on the tin wether you are AFK or not is not punishable at all.

I respect your opinion as much as the next persons, but atleast read my posts before you bash.

The auto logout was actually improved on, because people complained about the connection just dropping they actually increased the threshold to avoid such problems. And if auto logout was always around then why are they announcing they are introducing an auto logout?

There never was an auto logout, just connection issues that BP themselves tried to resolve.

Now they are going to deliberately cause connection drop outs for people that are AFK after a certain period of time, which i would actually like to know.

17. whaaa

whaaa User

You guys realize there is no difference between bots and afk palliers.

Stop crying.

AFK playing is same asbot. In both ways you are

1. Earning something while Away from your computer
    2. Advancing faster then people actually playing

Its a good fix. and As Harley said

"If you want to advance in the game try actually being at your computer and playing instead of letting your pet do it for you."

and

"This change was to make you actually play the game as opposed to letting it play itself. I cannot see a problem with that."

18. To Whaaa...

2. AFK pali people DO NOT advance faster than people who are actively collecting...its about 1/4th the rate .

To Everyone:

A "Glitch or Exploit of a glitch".....are VERY different than a "Loophole"..if you want to splt hairs on a flea's butt.

The AFK pet issue in the mist was a loophole....since EVERYTHING was working the way in which it was advertised..BOTH the pet and the mist.

We never used a game function in an inappropriate way, we used it JUST as advertised....and the mist worked JUST as advertised.

****WHOOPS****

Too bad the Developers didn't have the forethought to introduce the mist / pirate maps with no loophole to begin with, but hey , they did.

****WHOOPS***

Too bad it took so long to fix (who's fault is that?) , so collecting in this way became the norm for many free players.

***WHOOPS***

Like Demon and I have said, we can still do this anyways, so I'm not whining, its good.

Just recognize who you should be complaining to about our "free ride". US, or the CIRCUS MASTERS?

sirpwnsalot34 likes this.
  19. Lol stop crying? How about stop flaming this thread, harley isnt dishing out brownie points so stop crawling after him in here, and instead of reciting quotes from his ( of all posts funny enough ) post why dont you impart your own view, all you have done is squawk like a parrot, literally.

As pie said, AFK players dont advance faster at all, they earn slower but without the monotonous going around collecting, which leads me to believe you have no idea what are talking about.

Your opinion is completely irrelevant as you have obviously not read previous posts...try again, this time with a more transitional approach.

20. still 1 ship against 6 and they shoot hard enough to kill me, 6 ships at least hitting you 20 to 25k thats more than 100k and i was hitting around 40-45. so yes there is :p

this post starts to get longer and longer, i already see where this is going -.-