Palla fields capped...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HappyTurnip, Mar 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE

1. ...Well I'm sorry things are so sad for you. Chin up Pac.

2. EVERCLEAR

EVERCLEAR User

My pet builds all my gates while im cloaked .. u still have to shell out uri for pet fuel... I actually like the update as i never liked sitting uncloaked in the palla field due to pirates constantly coming. Just keep a laptop near you and click on a drone formation every 10 minutes. no biggie

3. Step 1: Disconnect in middle of map, relog-in - was killed by enemy for being AFK for 5 mins.
    Step 2: Whine about a no-auto-logout.
    Step 3: Buy P.E.T, collect palla whilst being AFK.
    Step 4: Get update on auto-logout.
    Step 5: Whine about auto-logout.

No matter how much the devs do, people will always have something to whine about.

-ynsmrblr- likes this.
  4. Auto log out has been in the game since the beginning...

5. Talking about a different thing here. Not just the log-off.

6. Lol and i'm just saying it's been here the whole time, i know what you're talking about. Why do you forum goers seem to be so blind these days? or simply just have trouble comprehending comments?

7. You aren't any better. If you can't use your common sense, I'm not gonna teach you to. Now, shoo shoo. Off you go.​

8. Can't come up something to say so you gotta try to send me off, i said something simple, you jumped on it like it didn't understand, but it's you who failed to understand. Get on my level before you speak to me like you're something amazing.

9. Let me think about it. Ummm, Nahhhh. I don't wanna drop my level that low.​