[GI] Password saving

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Aug 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if anyone has said something about this before, but here goes.

As a matter of personal choice I don't like that the downloadable client asks to save my password, I never do that, on anything. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it seems like a security risk, you get hacked, they get your password.

It might be an idea to get rid of that in future. Just my opinion, I'm sure other feel differently.

2. Hell no, keep it; I like using it.
    If people are concerned about it, don't use it, it's that simple. It is an option for you.

My log-in username consists of special characters that cannot be typed out on a standard keyboard; there is no way I'm going to spend the extra few minutes to open up a save file where I have to copy and paste it to log in everyday.

Just don't be stupid, and you won't get hacked.

3. Fair enough, if it works for you, it works for you. and as you said, we always have the option of not saving.

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

Thank you for answering the OP's concern

Closing as answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.