Permafrost Fissure Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jan 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi everyone!

The event has begun. Please feel free to leave your feedback here :)

Have fun!

>OA
    >Event FAQ

2. Pro:
    • interesting and new fresh idea (combining gates with Assembly system)
    • new LF4
    • more opportunities for crafting (green booty keys and extra energy)
    Cons:
    • buying Glacial Fragments aren't worth, the gate needs a bigger amount of Uri than the reward value
    • don't try to craft them, you will waste a lot of time for getting the ressources, you should rather collect the Uri and buy the fragments
    • nevertheless the gate will take too much time, "meanwhile" you could earn more Uri
    • the new LF4 isn't worth the time

3. *MOONGLOW*

*MOONGLOW* User

another uri sink .... logs off again perma this time

4. Is the demaner going to be back in this event?

5. Meh, 5/10 for this event.

GE1 is suffering from very severe lags also it's another grinding event... -.- GATE GATES GATES GATES, I've had enough of this...

6. steelvader

steelvader User

No more gates!

7. the gate is pretty cheap...

8. Finished the gate but have box doubler and salvage protocols for my pet but didn't increase the rewards at all. :(

9. Maybe the upcoming FAQs about such events must also state if the drops/rewards are affected by Pilot Bio, PET Protocols, Boxing Doubler and Anything that may possibly may affect the gameplay and drops/rewards of players. It just may end up as only a disappointment to those players who expect those bonuses will apply if the above mentioned do not work or were bugged.

theOtherKey likes this.
  10. how do i go about bulding this new gate ?

11. I built the gate where is the home base. I looked everywhere. please help.

12. another fail

13. you need to assemble it, once assembled your find it in your cpu section on the game [not hanger]

14. I found it in the cpu section. where can you get into the gate .

15. how many lives does the gate give you?

16. Rating....3/10; why?

The Gate cheap at 15,000 uridium and self building off npc uri received worth of a 3 from that alone. However, the gate is excessively hard/complicated for one such as my self with no pilot bio, mostly LF-3 and a small amount of Ammo (x1s).

The gate does not benefit anyone except those with hard hitting lasers or people willing to spend hours to circle Uber lordakiums and uber sibs. If your lucky enough to get the Proxium out of UFOs it pays 500 gg spins and a nice 40,000 RSBs.

A tad to hard for your average Lf-3 player :p

17. KJFJustice

KJFJustice User

Hey DO. This feels fun so far. only done 60 waves and no proxium drops yet.

Hey- why do the percentages from the UFO, UFOnit, and end of gate rewards not add up to 100%? they add up to 110, 120, and 85%. Maybe your calculators need new batteries?

BestGArenEUW and SauronL like this.
  18. XeonXS

XeonXS User

2.5/10

Pro's
    • awesome rewards from the boxes dropped by the ufo's
    • expanding crafting section, to make gates
    • gates are cheap AF
    Con's
    • Boring, great rewards don't get me wrong- but idk if I want to spend my life circling uber lords/sibs in gates
    • Sab's hit me from halfway across the map, cant get away from them so I lost a gate this way
    • Boring af
    Maybe good for some poeple looking to stock up on hellstorms/RSB, but this is too monotonous for me, even boxing is more exciting

BestGArenEUW and SauronL like this.
  19. BIG waste of AMMO nice idea but you guys are not getting the point you say you want to bring back old players that have left the game and you want new players to be more involved in the game and stay the gate is to hard for new players so they will not like it and the fe and ufe players i bet will only do the gate once maybe twice . The solution to the dying game is merge some of the servers like all the us servers that puts more people on the map. more people more fun . You all at support had a great game once when a pilot had all he or she could have on his or her ship it came down to who could push the keys on there key bored the fastest . i know i was one of those players you still made lots of money bet you made more back then , then you do now . there has to be a way to make this happen stop adding new stuff stop wasting your time you are driving the new players away and the old players are not happy fill the maps get more people on the server and new clans will show up and people will play . remember the old saying if you build it they will come . you will see it will be fun again . quick example before i go you have quests that cant even be done because no one fly's the ships that you need for the quests pleas fix the game stop adding things that we as players dont want what we want is people on are servers ..........o_O fix that and see the growth of you once great game , make it great again

20. KJFJustice

KJFJustice User

Finish my first gate. Got 7 Proxium. Just 7. Is that expected? Because at that rate, i can't craft anything. I don't have the time to do this hour + long gate every day for a month. I'll try, but probably not happening.

Zanar and MrMo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.