[SC] PET FUEL IS TOO EXPENSIVE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Oct 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

guys do you think its now overpriced ,,?
    it has doubled in cost to refuel since the pet expansion and runs out twice as fast or more!
    its cost too much to use now ,
    i will no longer be advising new players to buy a pet .

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  2. κγβε®

κγβε® User

be thankful we don't have ships running with fuel :D:D

jokes aside I'm for the removal of P.E.T. fuel, it can very well fly the same way our ship does.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  3. Cost of pet fuel has not actually changed. But, if you check closely, you can see that the pet's capacity has doubled from 50k units to 100k. Still it uses fuel far to fast, devs should either lower the prices, or cut consumption by at least half.

4. κγβε®

κγβε® User

Yep, price for PET fuel hasn't changed.
    But it seems it starts to consume more fuel because of the new mechanic HEAT.
    I haven't tested it myself but I heard people complain about this. I think that's what OP is referring to.

PET fuel is just a way of shortening Uridium, it doesn't bring any mechanic to gameplay, it's useless, and such should be removed.
    I still stand by what I've suggested years ago about this issue.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Agree that pet fuel should just be eliminated.

PNW
    USWest

6. No arguments here. It's just another way to try and get real money out of us. and with the issues in the game, that aein't going to happen any time soon.

7. The fuel gets sucked up mad fast, it needs to dealt with, but they don't care, never have, never will. But then again, getting rid of fuel or lowering prices/consumption would help the bots, and that's what they do in every update.

8. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Only if the bots complain will it drop in price.

9. mihai.

mihai. User

fuel have taxes, we poor people need to pay, the rich one (booting) they dont care, big point just want to get rid of us

10. DRAZI

DRAZI User

OK,. let me rephrase that! It's only designed to Siphon your Uridium

11. AVIT

AVIT User

as i said ,it cost more to refuel you pet since the pet expansion . it runs out quicker!!