[UIP] Pet fuel

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Feb 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, with the new pet heat system, fuel is being used at a much faster rate. So, I'd like to suggest that pet fuel, say 1000 units at a time, be added to the auction.

What does everyone think?

2. 1000 units will only last you 10 min, maybe 40,000units would get a good bidding war going on.

3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

agree, but also see a bidding war. like to see them give more for the same price to balance the off set. it's not like the change was optionable.

4. jayherbo

jayherbo User

I suggest removing Pet Fuel full stop. The ships we use need no fuel (not talking about lab) so why does the Pet:confused:

5. Removing pet fuel would be nice but not likely. Adding it to the auction is a good idea and just comes down to what amount. Taking into account the faster consumption rate and that pet can now hold 100k units.....I think 5k is a fair amount to bid on

6. P.E.T. must run on something, but that still doesn't explain how we can run on nothing. This shouldn't generate any bad ideas to DO either. They wouldn't add it in the auction just yet, give them some more time to release more P.E.T.-related stuff that would drain your P.E.T.'s fuel more.

jayherbo likes this.
  7. jayherbo

jayherbo User

GET RID OF PET FUEL!

Bibulus and Firaxia like this.
  8. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Agreed! This was the whole reason I stopped using pets!

jayherbo likes this.
  9. It would be better if it would be buyable with credits and uridium. Uridium price remains the same and credit price would be 500-1000 credits for 1 unit or 50-100 million a tank. Would also help to reduce credit inflation since it gives you a continious drain

10. That's honestly the best move, I thought that this thread would be just that. The ships don't use fuel, the drones don't get damaged with deaths anymore, what is the point in pet fuel? Remove it from the game, it makes no sense to have.

Star*Fire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.