PET in Auction

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zyher-SuB, Aug 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -100 for me sorry i dont like seeing 50k uri items that actually make a diffence get handed out sure the designs are in the hourly auction but they make the littlest diffence a pet can make a pretty big difference compared to a design. via my pet with full lf3s hits 6k x4 and 1.5k x1. that little extra damage goes far if your fight and hitting 40k against someone hitting 50k. all im trying to say is no if anything add it to the monthly auction. and why cause the complication...

2. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Instead of a full pet, a half-pet would be good in auction

3. Thats a NO for me , when i was still a weakling i tried like 2 weeks farming 50k uri just to get pet lol.

If pets goes on auction our 50k uri which we used to buy pet will be a waste.

4. Lol it took you two weeks to get 50k uri, you should not even have the pet in the first place if it took you that long just to make 50k

5. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

It took me a month and a half to get it ad I wasn't even FE

6. Then you guys are doing it in the wrong order whis is another reason why it dont need to be in auction

7. Gonna be honest i bought mine, but i was in school during mid terms so i went the easy route :p but i still made up that kind of uri with no trouble. Since i always had at least 1 gate a week up.

8. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

I'm not complaining :cool:

9. Heck No ! The P.E.T. is not required for a player to be successful in the game, is it a huge boost?! Yes. I think it would throw off main priorities which is getting good enough to easily make the 50k uridium needed to buy it, what's in the Auction is more than enough don't get greedy.

10. I totally agree I have made 40k uridium in just under 3 days by doing bk's alone, and i'm only a little bit above basic fe some people are lazy, and would rather have everything handed to them than work for it.

11. The PeT is a uri drain...enjioy your manhood o_O femalehood :p

ΩÇΘWBΘ¥Ω™ likes this.
  12. My pet just happens to be named after the same girl in both my signature and profile picture.
    [​IMG]

13. I just liked your man'd fem boy o_O

14. As i said that time is when i was still a weakling , i dont even have full lf3 yet ( still using mp1 :3 ).

15. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.