Pet Kamikaze Question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mongoose, Jun 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mongoose

mongoose User

When using the Pet in the Galaxy Gates against Aliens. How do you get it to destroy itself in the midst of those Aliens in order to damage them and thereby send them to a corner? Also, can the Pet then be repaired again and again within that gate to reuse as long as the Repair Gear is installed?

2. Silviu

Silviu User

I make 2 configs, one with lots of shield, click an alien, shoot it, stop, and when all aliens surround me i activate kamikaze gear. And you don't need repair gear to repair your pet after it has been destroyed. I use this technique on saimons, kristallins, sibelonites and protegites.

~~Dark~Star~~ likes this.
  3. You use the PET with kamikaze gear. It should have 3.5k hp only at this stage. Best way to use it, in my opinion, is using at least one speed config & kami-ing the aliens by getting them into a compact group & kami-ing as close to the centre of this group as you can.

4. If you talking about sk wave then here's what i do.
    Full Speed + Full BO-2 on drones. First i circle and circle to collect all sks in group. When i see single big red dot in mini map then i run to other end and stay there waiting with active Kamikaze(level 3). After that run to the other end repair and same as before. :)

Repair gear is used to repair your Pet to full HP. When u use Kamikaze u need to repair with uri first before doing anything with pet. Its free repair for the premium players BUT cost uri according to pets level for non premium users.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  5. mongoose

mongoose User

Sorry, But since I have not done this before I guess I need to rephrase the question. I understand about herding them into a group. They are quite compliant to do this as they chase you around. Then as Silviu said target one near the center of the group. Now what? Do you put the Pet on Guard mode, and stand still. Then let the Aliens shoot you until you are almost destroyed and the Pet automatically detonates? Then run to repair, and repeat if needed? Is that the procedure? I am on the Sibelonits wave of Alpha Gate. Now if you do not repair the Pet after the first kamikaze attack. Won't the Pet be destroyed if you use it a second time from a non repaired position?

6. Also it's all about timing, it's different on each wave.While circling arm your Kami, allow 1 hit
    to your ship continue circling (must be in a speed config). That should do it.

mongoose likes this.
  7. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Not fully repairing your pet is how kami works. The initial repair it does after your pet is destroyed is all you need for kami to work. Also, only you can destroy your pet in a gate, nothing else can.

mongoose likes this.
  8. lol this is not a nuclear science jeez...
    when you have all npcs behind you stop and when they make a nice red circle around you use kamikaze.

9. mongoose

mongoose User

Thank you gentlemen> As always your assistance is appreciated. Thread may be closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.