PET Kamikaze

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♥Çоятапа♥, May 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Thought I'd make note of this:

The PET Kamikaze will not detonate if you are in CRAB formation but, as soon as you switch to any other formation it will detonate.

Is this a glitch or is it A feature purposely added?

For me Its a slight nuisance as I don't like to lose my nano hull to a galaxy gate, I'd rather sit in Crab with a mill shields.
    Having to switch to another formation to kamikaze on Gamma Gate SK's tends to lose you a bit of nano.

It's nothing to bad and not really a complaint either, just a simple question of whether or not it was intended to do this?

My conclusion was that the kamikaze detonates on any Direct loss of the owners HP; being in crab doesn't allow for HP loss thus it doesn't detonate?

Thanks Have a nice day. :p

2. Yes its a glitch even i have got the same problem when i am using crab it doesnt kami and when i use normal or other it kamis . Sometimes the pet gets repaired 15k hp

3. whoeva

whoeva User

I don't think it's a glitch, it's just the way the designed the kami to work. If you aren't taking damage to hp then it won't activate so using crab against npcs means you can't kami.

You can get around it in normal maps by just dropping acm mine but I think mines are disabled in gates.

The only other possible workaround I could suggest would be to get a separate hangar for gates so you can keep the nano on your hunting ship.

4. JC_Striker

JC_Striker User

Your PET will only Kamikaze when your Green bar is being taken down (when you lose HP).. When you are in Crab formation, only your shields take damage not your (HP, hit points)..

5. Shifterai

Shifterai User

Hello ♥Çоятапа♥

Thank you all for your replies. JC_Striker is correct with the correct info.

You have to be taking damage to your Hit Points for Pet Kami to work. So if you are in the crab formation you won't take any damage to HP as the damage is going to your shields. When in other drone formations that you are taking actual damage to your HP will the Pet Kami go off.

Does the Original Poster have any further questions?

6. I guess if it's a feature that's meant to be then no further questions. :)

7. Thank you all for your guidance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.