[UI] PET repairs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Jul 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I know people would prefer to get things fixed, before adding new stuff, and I agree, but here something I noticed, and a possible solution. (for the future when all is well, if that ever happens.)

I have the pet HP protocol, but, I've noticed that, when I log in, I don't get the extra hit points. They are there, the pet says I have 140k hit points, out of 143k. So, to get those points, I have to run the per repairer. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thinking about it, I can up with two solutions:

1) the devs tweak the code, so to eliminate the problem.

Or

2)Replace the repairer gear, with a repairer protocol. It would work exactly the same as the gear, and cost the same. Except that, it would be automatic, just as the auto repair cpu for your ship.

What do people think?

2. I'm sure it's always like that. It's similar to your ship having a different number of Hyper-Plasmoid LF4s across the two configurations or Hercules drones on one configuration. You have to repair the bonus whenever it gets to be applied.

But not a fan of replacing the existing the repair mod. Some of us run our pet on the minimum HP so we can Kamikaze whenever we like. Not possible if the PET keeps repairing on its own.

†Āpòcālpšė† likes this.
  3. That's fair enough, and a valid point. So, how about this, the auto repair protocol AS WELL as the gear, that way the player can chose which ever option they prefer.

4. I'd prefer they just fixed this issue so that the HP is capped *after* the Hyperplasmoid bonuses are factored in.