Petalled Quartz ?

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by sk.eic.r.easy[Halo], Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. does anyone know the future of petalled quartz now that the client is live
    ive got a goodly sum saved up. should i spend it now (or possibly lose it)
    can i still collect more somehow
    steve

2. From the looks of it, its gone from the game. So you won't be getting any more. My suggestion is to use it, before the time runs out.

Either you'll loose it, or be stuck with a pile after the time runs out. so best use it now.

3. Personally , I have been saving it. I did not get the impression it's like chromin where they convert it to honor after the event.
    And since there is nothing currently want to build with it , I'm not in a hurry to spend it on just anything.
    So , unless there is something that you REALLY need or have to have , save it.
    Up until a day or two ago I was still seeing it pop up. Because of their sporadic availability it may be premature to say they're gone for ever.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  4. Good point's, never considered those things.

5. why can't i use darkorbit on my chromebook now this mean i have to quit it after 13 years. it took a long time to get where i am.

6. My first question would be , Did you download the client from a browser page?
    I know it sounds really basic but I don't know of any reason why you shouldn't be able to play.
    And when you say you can't use dark orbit on your chromebook , what does that mean exactly.
    (Is it not loading , do you get some kind of error message, are you unable to log on?)
    If you're more specific , maybe there is someone out there who has the solution.

There is also another player who is having trouble playing on his Chromebook. Does the Chromebook meet the minimum requirements to download client ?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2021
  7. Gora_power

Gora_power User

he can't download the client since a chromebook is not windows, and he can't play on the browser anymore

8. Fraid that's it. The only way to play is through the downloadable client, NO BROWSER any more. So, you MUST have a windows operating system, of some kind. Anything from xp, to windows 10. The newer the better obviously. Until the new unity browser version is rolled out, if it ever is, that's the olny way to play I'm afraid.