pip.. (The End Is finally Here)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by pip..[NOOB], Mar 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi all Im pip..
    So your probably wondering why on forums im called pip..[NOOB]?
    Simply. my main account has been compromised. But i simply no longer care. Im here just to simply say Thanks for helping me enjoy this game as a community. Weather you played GB1 or any other server If i ever ran into you glad i met even if we were at war. But oh well times change and im tired of this,

Little about me.
    Names David,
    Currently 17
    Studying acting at college wanting to become a comedian.
    pip..? Whered that come from? My dog was called pippin. He passed away almost a year ago.
    16 1/2 glorious years i had with that dog.

Anyways. Glad i met everyone i did. Sorry to leave but now is the time. I wish you ALL the very best and hope you all take good care of yourselfs.
    ... wow this is actually bringing a tear to my eye.. xD ;)
    But you know.. As i said times change. Thanks for making the gaming experience what it was. Enjoyed every second of it. Special shoutout to Energy, Pirate Hunter, White pepper, Ddraig. You peeps are admins. etc but heck best peeps ive ever met and had any type of issue solved by these people. There are more admins but these specific ones have gone the extra mile and i got alot of respect for them. Appreciate it.!

So. this is me.
    Saying goodbye for good now. I will keep this threat pinned to check out now and then on my favourites. But untill we may possibly meet again. Its time for me to retire from this game.
    8 glorious years. in Totel. I was one of the first. But not one of the last.

Thanks again everybody! Enjoyed the experience and take care, have good lives etc.

pip.. Is Outa Heeeeerrrrrreeeee ;)!

OILDAILY likes this.
  2. peace and hope you return at some point

3. Really Brings a Tear to my Eye as well, so many Peeps have had their Accouts Compro-miced by CyberRat Criminal types.. It is a Well Known fact that even the United States Department of Defense Website has bean Hacked.. yet our Favorite Game and Pastime Persuit..

DarkOrbit.. aka.. " The Drain "

BigPoint Please find a Way to help your FANs.. Get their Accounts back.. sniff sniff.. there goes another Player.. We gonna Miss Ya.. :(