Pirate Hunt feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, May 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you act like a bot? Some players know that when they are attacked, there is no point in fighting back and in some cases no point in trying to run away either. Depending on your equipment, there is nothing that can be done. In my case, if I am attacked, its by a FE or UFE player and I know I don't stand a chance. The only thing I can see as appearing to be botting is if the accused is playing 24/7, minus popped and respawn time. I have noticed a few players that are always on no matter when I get on. Personally I don't have time to play more than 3 hours a day anymore. This event encourages players to forget about real life and just play all the time because if you don't, other players will and pass you up. It a Greed Event.

Odin® likes this.
  2. neoonoma

neoonoma User

1)Bots have proximity in them,meaning that as soon as you go near them they instantly change to heart/wheel/ring formation and to their full speed,full hercules config,their movement when they bot kristallons also seems "mechanical"(can't describe it better,you either have seen kristallon bots or you haven't).When you try to whisper them the system says:"Player doesn't exist or isn't online"(although that's not 100% accurate because i have talked to a person on the group chat while i couldn't whisper him).The spearhead example a person before you mentioned is a good way too.I am not sure about this one but they seem to try to run away after a certain amount of damage they receive or type of elite ammo you use,which means that they will start running away when they received 30k dmg at shield and 10k dmg at hp(for example) or they won't try to run away as fast as they can if you use x3 ammo instead of x4 ammo(this works only when you shoot a bot that is the same company as yours).
    2)I agree,you basically can't get rank 1-5 without playing all day and using elite ammo(x3 or x4).

3. I call it rather skill.

neoonoma and batata like this.
  4. I like the event but the hunting in the 5-x maps makes it iffy!

5. Just another event for the "HEROES"..........................
    If they were really as good as they think/brag about, then they would be in rad zone where "they" could fight other "equally $killed" players.
    Really do not get what an "individual" gets out of popping those that they can easily...
    In my humble opinion................

6. The rewards are way too low.

PuckerUp likes this.
  7. Odin®

Odin® User

.... I'm going to try that technique Kyro thanks

8. Peo0pl3GA5

Peo0pl3GA5 User

i like the event its easier to cube now and i dnt have to kill my own company anymore otherwise i would killa good bunch of them to empty the cubikon maps.

9. I didn't participate in the pirate hunt, but my clan will win #1 spot regardless lol

10. When rewards will be booked?

11. I have mine today when I logged in.

12. Even though i think no one will take notice anyway, here is my Feedback:

Since we won the event on INT2 i really had fun (it became boring in the end...) but here are 2 things i definitely would like to see next time:

- When the first News for the event come out, all clans which switch members from this point or new created clans shouldn't be able to take part anymore.
    Why?
    On alot Servers, there have been event clans - also on INT2. Its just boring - 6 clans in one, trying to beat you with all efforts (50 active Members etc.) However, we were able to win but with really damn huge efforts. This wouldn't be possible anymore and the old clans which are together at this time would need to recover their members and doing the work for themself. It would also help having more clans than 2 fighting for the top positions.

- More account checking.
    Why?
    Fairness. There are still shared accounts in the top. Catch them! If someone gets disqualified, the Clan should be able to kick him and receive a warning message. You can't kick a whole clan for the mistake of 1 Member - if it gets too much (like 10/50, there should be a way to kick that clans out of the ranking. (@Kyro )

•Cat• likes this.
  13. i wish there is a lock down period players cant transfer from different clans if they do, they lost rewards that is exclusive only for that legitimate clan members...

14. catnip

catnip User

I never received my prizes...have messaged with no response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.