Plague Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi everyone,

The latest event has kicked off today. You can find some more information in the FAQ, but for feedback on the event please feel free to leave it here so the team can check it out^^

Good luck out there & watch out for the infection!

Kyro likes this.
  2. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Can we use the immunizer cpu an infinite number of times for the Quarantine Zone or de we need to build assemble a new one each time we want to play the gate?

3. Sorry but I am not farming this new gate daily for 5-10 I-oil each time not even 100% garunteed with the new boosters as well, maybe for 50 I-oil each time then yeah i'd do a few of the gates but 5-10 I-oil each time will just get boring after a while, you may as well put the 3 new ships in the shop even if they are sold for cash only i'd rather just pay for them than waste my time with this new gate over and over again that you thought would be a great idea for payback for the users exploiting the I-oil in the last event. So yeah that has had an impact on users like myself and I am pretty sure if you put the new ships in the shop you'd make a lot of money as I am sure I am not the only person out there who has been waiting to buy/craft these new ships.

._.Sparrow._. and neoonoma like this.
  4. Hasn't started here yet, but it seemed to almost stump the twitch host to come up with an answer.
    - possibly starting 3-3:30 or even 4 pm server time....
    Maybe post the local server start times for this event and for future events. (currently 2:08 p.m. EDT here)

5. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

well i have to say gb1 server at 5pm is up and running and so far really enjoying the quests new colors on sks red dots flying in from all directions nice quests for all new or old players thumbs up from me :)

6. They stated that you could only have 1 life at QZ gate, ones you're killed you need to build a new one for 30 hybrid alloys. They also said that you can't use another QZ CPU to have another life (like in permafrost) so that ppl won't have a chance to bug the gate for several times.

7. I really just have to ask why the last few events have been so grindy. some of us don't have 16 hours in the day to play this game so I've hated the new events and lf4s so far. need some option for us players who don't play as much as others like materials for uridium etc.

I get why you have made it like this. but please stop listening to people crying about pay to win when a lot of players play this game for that exact reason.

minus 1 from me.

8. I am glad someone shares the same opinion as me. I'll admit seeing new aliens and normal (with new colours) is something new as always but yes this grinding needs an alternative cause as I pointed out before with the new gate it gives 5-10 I-oil (with new boosters) but yeah I can't keep farming that as well as have my sleeping pattern in the day then going to work at night till the morning but what I am pointing out is come on Bigpoint we like this event but not all of us have time to grind for the ships (which lets face it is the main reward we all want) on a daily basis so unless you want people to start complaining then I say bring the new ships out in the shop even if they go for a huge amount of uri or a bit of $ cause all this grinding not being funny but people are just gonna leave the game not that it's dead enough already compared to 2008..

9. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Yup,honestly,i too support the idea of making people play the game in order to gain the things but making people farm 20 minutes(using x2) blighted bks while having to deal with the fellow UFE bullies who crawled under their rocks in order to POP someone and then playing a QZ that has a chance to give you 1-2% of what you need to craft the new ships is ridiculous.
    Overall:Bad event.Too much boring grinding.

10. Nice event and new content. 2 complaints, not too bad though.

1. The damn gyerthrall's travel at light speed i'm already sick of chasing them.

2. The hybrid alloy looks like purple turds. (which is actually hilarious)

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

11. Try to farm the nearly dead Gygerthralls at the map border, there are a lot of them.

12. I like the quests, gives a new light, and something to do. Plus it gives good rewards (lf4's ect) My biggest issue though is the gate. It's terrible!
    I just flew through it with a group of 5 people, all of us popped before it ended. it takes a lot of good ammo, and takes a good amount of time. I was in a group with 3 ufe and we didn't stand a chance. Two Aegis, and two solace. The big guy at the end is the same health and shield as a Hitac, but hits 3x more and does special stuff. The kamikaze Gygers hit 95k direct hull damage, so if you are to close and don't see them you get hit. The big guy hits everyone as you shoot it at different times, so there is no time to rep. And if you run away to run, he shoots a laser at the farthest person from him. Basically the gate is impossible for newbies, and very very hard for a full group of UFE. Not worth the time nor the ammo. Then if someone ever does finish it, the rewards are junk too. A .01% chance of one of the new lasers and split 28k uri? Please...

13. Easiest 2 LF4 EVER............way to go DO...finally an event that will help FE's.

PuckerUp and •»Radiance«• like this.
  14. Best event for a long time. It will help the FE player. It will grow the game and more players will get closer to UFE.... very soon. thanks DO. Glad you are seeing the value of your players. Keep up the great work.

PuckerUp and •»Radiance«• like this.
  15. Yes they removed them from the FAQ but the only uridium-bought booster that is available now at shop is the +20% chance booster (PRC-B00) which is 1 hr. I think they removed the Amount Doubler booster that costs uridium.

16. It's a winner.
    We're just heading into the "Plague Alert" event and I am impressed. It pays big. There are 6 LF-4's available in total through event quests and I'm really enjoying working toward my share of them. DO threw in a big mix of new aliens for the event and I must say it really is a blast.
    If you are just logging in to load sep and catch your clan news get in your ship now and get out there ...you won't regret it.
    It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
    Your friend, Arch

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  17. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Can't find any group to enter the gate.
    Why o why did you make it a group gate?
    I hate that!

•`ĢλβφφŅ´• likes this.
  18. SuSzAk

SuSzAk User

Is it joke?
    I did that gate 2 times with full group (8 person) and every time we all died when boss had ~5mln hp.
    A lot of ammo, seprom, time lost...

This boss have too much hp and shield it's to hard.
    And reword is too small.
    Give a bit ammo, like 10k x4 per gate.
    And it would be better.

I don't say nothing about oil, 1 oil per gate? Or if u have a lot of luck 5.
    If i want to build ship i need to do about 300 gates?

No way...

I though last event was too hard, but i see it can be harder.
    I should collect oil from eggs, but support said "it will be easier to collect it next event". Yeah... I see...

._.Sparrow._. and Eightball like this.
  19. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Problems and notes with this event:

1. the screen that tells you how many infected kristallins you need to kill for plagued gygerthralls spawn on the x-6 map, covers a large portion of the screen and cannot be closed.

2. the plagued gygerthralls that are supposed to spawn after you killed enough infected kristallins on that x-6 map, are to few in number, just 1 for every 20 kristallins, while tons of people need this NPC, with only verry few people working together

3. all the infected NPC's (both the infected kristallons, kristallins, and the gygerthralls) move WAY to fast. Especially for slower ships such as the citadel, goliath or aegis, it is impossible to keep up. Some are even to fast when on runconfig (full speed + prom)

4. The new gate is to hard, requiring an enormous amount of damage, ammo, seprom, and players. Many players have underestimated it. Even the somewhat stronger outfits of 8 people are getting slaughtered.

5. The new gate almost forces you to use an Aegis, as it is impossible to repair due to the fast NPC's

6. The new gate is impossible to beat for anyone not UFE.

7. The new gate is impossible to beat for anyone without sufficient amounts of ammo

8. The new gate has verry poor rewards, especially taking into account the cost, time, effort, ammo and stuff that is required to complete it.

9. The new gate only supplies you with one life per cpu, if you die you will be forced to collect 30 hybridalloys all over again.

10. The hybridalloys have a verry low drop chance and require a significant amount of time and effort to obtain.

11. The new event draw tons of players, including strong enemies who hunt down new players on maps that they are forced to go if they want to complete the quests.

12. The new quest are boring and annoying

13. The new ships are to hard to obtain giving the amount of Indoctrine oil that you can get from the gate. There is also no other way to obtain them (i.e. payment / uridium)

14. Spectrum and tartarus ships are around flying everywhere

15. TACTICAL DOWNSIDE: because the NPC's move so fast, it is verry hard to distinguish enemies and NPC's on the map.

So again a lot of things wrong with the new event. I'm not saying there are only downsides though. Because If I have to be honest: I have never seen so many players active, in at least a year...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  20. This is great DO i have over 100 oils and i also bought boosters for the new gate problem is everyone thinks the goal of 450 oils is to much so they don't buy the boosters and don't want to do the gate cause they say they make more off cubes. So because the boosters are real time i am just paying for nothing. With both boosters i am getting 6 oils but using lots of ammo and though i don't care about some ammo i have lots most players don't. Do something like stop the real time boosters so we can atleast log out and save our boosters for when we can get a group for the gate.

Spaceking*5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.