Plague Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Đesαnn

Đesαnn User

Simple as, the event isn't profitable for players.

Just analyzing the event, players have to spend A LOT of ammo, and the reward doesn't worth it. They are not getting back ammo (like 15.000 X4) or something like that. Isn't a big source of uridium and people is just wanting their I-Oil.

As I been saying in different threads, you need to fix the way to get UFE for players, then you can work with better rewards and better ways to get ammo. People isn't getting involved with the events cos they can't take part of them and have fun. A normal player doesn't have more than 60.000 X4...and for this gate you have to spend like 20.000. (JUST FOR ONE GATE)

So people is just ignoring that thing and getting involved with the COOL thing of the event. Which is it? The quest rewards; those are cool, they can get "easy" LF-4 and stuff, no more.......the gate isn't worth it.

Keep in mind that, if you don't fix those important things for new-advanced players, just UFE will get involved with the new content. More LF-4s, and new-better ships. It means that, in a while...we will have the same UFE players but with better stuff, so double noob-bashing in the future.

Greetings.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. "if you don't like it , quit." this has been the motto of DO and BP for years hence the decline.

Go on Dark Orbit discord and give your opinion there or write support, posting anything here is a waste of your time.

The new content for the event is gonna be permanent content. The ships are meant to be hard to get to keep you playing. There are plenty of new things to help noobs grow faster.

A noob getting a new ship without all the elite gear is a sitting duck anyway they should focus on building equipment strength.

Popping is part of the game, it happens a lot even to ufes like me. The trick is making friends and alliances to help guard you as you grow up in the game.

i'm not saying i like any of this just relaying some facts.

I give kudos for the new content, it is a break from the monotony we have had for years.

You can't just buy your way to best gear anymore, IMO a huge step in the right direction.

3. True but all the other gates like frost fissure even rewarded players with the ammo to do the gates.

4. The only problem I have at this point is that there's no way I will have enough time to acquire the needed number of I-oils by the end of the event. I would have to just close my business to accomplish it I think, I don't have enough time in a day. Or not sleep. :( Sad.

5. Good point, unfortunately it seems now theres even less people playing . RIP.

This is permanent new content. I'm quoting.

6. neoonoma

neoonoma User

The first few hours the Event was released i saw at least 10 people on the map(excluding me) who were grinding for Immunizer Cpus.
    Now:Again the same things,server is inactive again.Apparently many people gave up with the ridiculousness of this Event.

7. darkorbit makes weird events , where you need to grind alot ..or pay ...well if you grind you can get banned for it ,,so what is the purpose of this game ...here is my wallet please dont bann me ?

8. I rly like how boss snip u and do 90k dmg
    lost gate,sep ammo and who is that smart guy that made boss with 60 mil hp and shields i really want to meet him ;)

9. The last 5 quests are relative to the Q zone.
    The 1st of these is to fly to a couple of map points.
    You can only load 1 event quest at a time.
    So do you have to be popped after first of 5 missions to be able to go to Nyx for next mission?
    In other words you have to build 4 more what evers to get back into the gate?

10. This is exactly the issue I'm having with the quests - having to open multiple of those gates just to complete a few quests seems a bit overkill imo, especially in comparison to the previous ~20 quests; Other than that I'm really enjoying the "free" LF-4s and as for the oil from QZ & the new ships - waaayy too much of a grind, not worth doing

11. KiritOo47

KiritOo47 User

My thought about this event overall not bad, the quests are good, but booring, and those npcs has insane speed and The new gg not worth the time u put in assembly the CPU even lol,
    only gonna do it to get that lf-4 then puff back to old farming instate of this.^^
    and the required materil to get the new ship, even UFEs I guess wont be able to get them unless they have a lot of oils from last even so rip this event, too much grinding for it but that lf-4s makes it worth doing the quest.
    overall -1.:)

12. events quest are good ..especially for FE and below FE player ....that's the only good thing i can say about this event..

>>>
    the gate is ridiculous .... boring and totally worthless for the time/ammo spent , impossible to make those new ships
    >>>all those pink nps are really frustrating to kill due to their speed
    >>>instead of just altering the existing nps, DO should make a new npc which is different...i mean to make a npc like battle ray, something which doesn't involve simply shooting it and chase to finish it when it runs off
    >>>the plagued kristallin tab on x-6 maps s irritating cant be closed/minimised ...not everyone has a big monitor!! it could be made a lot smaller and at least being able to close it

instead of making new event DO should really work on fixing the game and make more maps/stuff which arent just EVENT ONLY

creating new maps/nps independent of events is what they should be doing !

BestGArenEUW, OILDAILY and neoonoma like this.
  13. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

Again DO have failed with this event as in the past they seem only to listen to the minority, although the missions have some tempting rewards in reality they are just cannon fodder missions for the UFE's that constantly moan about there nothing being on the maps to kill.
    The single life group gate is just another playground for the already over dominating and over powered MCC's. The poor excuse of adding balance to the game and moving from P2W no longer holds water as only the strongest of players will be able to craft the new ships and adding elite ammo to the shop on a permanent basis is in reality P2W as the top flight players no longer have to work for it and those at the lower end of the pecking order cannot afford it with all the upgrades needed to survive in the game.

14. Don't think that's true I am full UFE and i have some smaller players that are getting well equipped with lf4's and upgrades and they just collect palla and collect boxes. Also double rewards are helping them cause they get double equipment when they are awarded. But UFE players must try and help them when possible to keep the servers populated. And i only have been able to get 120 oil for a ship so don't think many if any players got enough oil again for a ship so they have nothing to worry about. Enjoy

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  15. Any one who complains about this event is................very strange.
    DO are basically giving everyone from level 6 + 3 FREE LF4.
    Then they are giving 2 regular LF4 for level 12+
    AND one
    LF-4 Magmadrill
    for those that have the patience to build the cpu and re enter the last 5 of the last 6 level 12+ missions.
    I have to wonder WHY DO is making it EASY to get LF4's.
    Yes this is maybe a little cynical butt comes from playing almost 6 years.
    Upgrade-able enhanced LF 4 (akaLF 5 ) coming soon????????????

Any way THANK YOU DO for 5 LF4's...................

16. KiritOo47

KiritOo47 User

bud I do agree about them giving those LF 4s quest, since that's the only good thing I have seen in this event, but problem is the gate boss itself its just way too much strong and takes a lot of time and precious ammos and sep, and the end reward not worth it at all+ making that CPU not much of a problem but its hard since those pink gyg runs fast as hell and x-6 and x-7 maps are now camp of UFE who just spoils the fun for everyone lol.
    and the required material to build that ship is insane hard to get, at the first time I saw I just simply ignored the ships, since I know I cant craft them, getting those oils aren't easy at all.
    We couldn't do much of hitec at all, since UFEs were just taking us out lol.
    And releasing more new LF 4 wasn't good at all.

17. Well they didn't put out the Easter egg boxes, very disappointed there.

In layman's terms, this event blows.

Now they nerfed the crazy cube event, can't make as much uri now.

When i let noobs in my Q gate group they either all pop or it takes me 50k x4 per.

Without the pay boosters,(which burn in real time and are a rip off), constantly get 1 oil and 3500 uri.

I'd say 90% of players I know are utterly disgusted by this event.

So everyone is spamming the noob missions, coming in the group, doing the mission then purposely dying which completely screws up the gate, making it excessively hard to finish.

I have 262 oil which is on the high end of players on my server, I feel bad for everyone who has 1-50, they have to do hundreds more gates to get a ship that they aren't even sure they want at this point.

The devs need to realize the difference between a challenge and sadistically hard.

18. LEOTOUCH

LEOTOUCH User

this new event is like old pants useless build 450 gate to craft one ship plus spend lots of ammo not worth it time and ammo better wait and use uri to buy in shop

neoonoma likes this.
  19. It's always the same. The numbers, which they chose, are always the ones, which ruin the events. Low rewards from NPCs, high assembly requirements for the new ships, high damage, shield and HP of the NPCs...This event is even not very buggy, what a shame, that I can't enjoy it.

But the rewards of the quests are very nice.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    neoonoma likes this.
  20. RIP XD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

badwon[spt] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.