player Griefing Scandinavia 2's auctions.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SolarBurn, Dec 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

He just outbid me on another 3 iris drones and an LF3. How many drones can one have if the max is 8? (10 with Apis and Zeus)

That's 17 iris drones he outbid me on. He's using that alt account to boost for his clan, i presume. He's just ruining the auctions for everyone at this point. The only place he does not grief (Yet) is daily and weekly auctions. Ever since he got on there, he's been removed the auctions not for only me, but for other people. *Teace*Me*Once* is also annoyed from being outbid on every bid he places.

If any admins are listening, just ban removed. (I know, names not allowed, but still.) He's on Scandinavia 2.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2015
  2. How come i cant find scandinavia 2 on my backpage?

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It only shows up for people playing from a Scandinavian IP.

4. Or maybe he/she is still trying to win Iris drones and other items, it can take time with last second outbids.

5. I dont know all the facts and of course we all know that 8 iris is our ship max... the only way this could continue is from the player losing drones consistantly or name changes on the ships...
    as I said earlier and we all know... FE has a limit with its iris and CPUs... after that it must be for 'potential' second ships...
    SolarBurn we know you are frustated but please mind the langauge.. ;)

6. Is he wining the bids? People can outbid him at the last second.

7. TalShiaR

TalShiaR User

Issues of this nature should be reported to support. Making an accusation in chat or forums is not permitted

8. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

It's more than likely guaranteed tht he wins them. The last few auctions went for ~4.500.000 credits. And he throws in 8.000.000 in the last second. Also, he has 1 hour of playtime, is a basic space pilot, and is level 1. How is that not griefing? He's either Trolling/Griefing or boosting for his own clan.

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

8 Million, that's it? You realize that is literally nothing and incredibly easy for anyone to get. Skylab and clan funds will get your hundreds of millions without ever even having to play the game.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    (BOSS)Adam[FFK] likes this.
  10. Trolling or griefing or boosting for his clan? Are those my only choices?

Trolling/griefing, maybe, he can't bid on Iris forever unless he isn't winning them which seems more than likely at this point. Boosting, ya I don't see that or how it makes sense. How does him/her winning items in the auction and wasting credits help boost a clan? It might be a secondary account of a player though.

11. So there are more servers than what I can see. I see Scandinavia but not 2.

If a player is on top of skylab transfers, that player can win a good deal and still be lvl 1 and stay a basic space pilot. The level itself tells you that the player is not spending time in the maps, but that does not mean there is no time on the game. As stated, it could be a second account for that server, something I don't understand why people do. But it could also just be a starter account on that server, but the player not really have time to play, or wanted to just build the equipment up first.

A question that could be asked is when did that player start that account. If it was just a week ago, then maybe something needs to be checked out, but if it has been a few months/years, then it is different. There is nothing that says you can't start an account up and just do transfers forever and then start bidding on the equipment one day. At some point you will see the player in the maps and ask "how can you have all the equipment and play like you are flying on day one?"

12. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Only Brazil 2 and Scandinavia 2 use the system of showing up based on user's IP so you aren't missing out on many.

13. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

He started becoming a pest at about Dec 29, but he seems to be quitting the auctions now. Maybe he's got another account on a new server now?

The bids on iris drones on Scandinavia 2 usually go about 5 000 000 - 10 000 000 credits. The auctions are very different on different servers.
    On some servers, like USA (West coast) you can go full elite in a day, because the auctions on low populated servers are extremely easy to win.

For example, a skill design can be on for 5 000 000 - 30 000 000 credits. I'm not kidding.

Some of my statements may not be accurate. Feel free to point them out without aggression.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's back. He just outbid me on a LF3 where i bid 12 000 000 credits. He slapped on 12 500 000 credits for that LF3, just ban him already.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  14. Dude, there is no proof that he is griefing. When I started this account, that's almost exactly what I did. I started up Skylab when I was a level 12, and maxed it out after 2 months or so. Then I just sat in my 3-8 base, selling prom 3x a day, making quite a bit of money when I got school and all. With those credits, I got my last 6 Irises, 20+ LF3s and 25+ B02s. I never got of base until I got FE.

SEXY~DYNAMO likes this.
  15. He is Selling Iris's just to RE BID on them.....(so says the OP)...IF he is bidding on irises past 8, then that IS GRIEFING....he is selling something he has just so he can re bid and stop others from getting it?? Ban the turd for a month.

Ar1esG0D0fWaR likes this.
  16. I am starting to wonder how many ships he is outfitting on his account. He could be at this for a while, but am sure there are times he is not online. Just get in when you can. Its the nature of the game. If he did not beat you, somebody else may have. I need to bid on more equipment myself for some of my accounts but never take the time.

17. USA West is not low populated, and the only way you can go FE in a day is with buying Uridium (for said server).
    And the skill designs here goes for 1 billion, so I dunno what you are on xD

If he's startin' up on LF3s, he's most likely done getting his Irises. Now he needs to get them cannons and shields.

18. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

That's actually what he's doing on Scandinavia 2.

As mentioned, the irises on Scandinavia 2 go for around 5 - 10 million credits, and when the bid is about 6 million, he slaps in a LOT more in the last seconds. More than likely he wins it too, he's just a bored troll who griefs auctions.

EDIT: Just got my last iris for 13 million, the greasy troll had thrown in 12.5 million in the last 40 seconds.

19. Its still lower than what I paid for my equipment in USA West and East. My average was between 25-35 mil. But that was a few years ago. I really wish I could get on your server so I could see this for myself. You should message him and see how much more equipment he might need. Tell him its time to share the wealth. o_O

20. I had to get all my irises from the old auction.
    My face when I loose 50 million credit bids xD
    3 losses of 30 to 50 million, rest wins of 35 to 45 million.