player Griefing Scandinavia 2's auctions.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SolarBurn, Dec 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I too lost many mill on the 'old' auction... but we are still left with only 8 Iris per account/ship... barring alternate spellings of course...

and there are 4 US west servers.. are we all talking about the same one?

2. There are 4 USA servers but only 1 USA West. I am on all 4 USA servers but KilerStreak is on USA West.

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3 USA East servers and 1 USA West.

4. Man Killer, I remember, I lost a 75 mil bid and a 120 mil bid once, those blind auctions were tough !
    I did win two for under 10 million, and back then, that felt like something.

5. You get a refund - try again (hour after hour) - stop grieving - you lost nothing just the bid :eek:

SEXY~DYNAMO likes this.
  6. The Griever is the one causing the Grief Sub, not the OP, he is just on the receiving end lolz.

7. Are we still complaining about losing bids even though you get your credits back if you lose?

Advice to the OP?

If you keep bidding 10 million, and he keeps outbidding you with 12 m. Then Bid 13m?

FooJubIsBack2 and SEXY~DYNAMO like this.
  8. Dang spell check - lol - just a miss wording.

And to the OP - just bid more at the last minute or less.

SEXY~DYNAMO likes this.
  9. Try rage bidding with double or triple the amount necessary, just like me ;).

10. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

The greasy, slippery, slimy troll is gone.

I tried to find him by searching up his username, no results.
    Also, i haven't seen him in-game at all, and i have not seen him on the auctions for about a month now.

Troll busted much?

11. Name probably changed.

12. You might be right, of course he could have gotten all the equipment he needed.
    Of course there could have been an account ban as well. :rolleyes:

13. SolarBurn

SolarBurn User

Also, gratz on LVL 20!

#LunaIsBestPony

I'd say Vinyl Scratch is best, but everyone has a different opinion.

Still, the lil' troll probs got banned, name change is unlikely, and i have not seen any FE basic space pilot Goliaths on the server.

Celebration for troll busting #1. :cool:

14. I dont think your info is too accurate. He cannot continuously outbid you if he only has 1 hour play time. Or maybe he can, I dunno. Some may say its actually a DO worker doing it so that you can purchase it via uri but thats just conspiracy lol

15. Let's be real. 5 mil on Iris is nothing. When I first started reading this thread, I thought he is cheater or something, cause on my server Irises go up to 90 mil, 75 mil if you are too lucky. But, if the Iris is 5 mil, than simply a clan can give him a bunch of credits and he can just become FE in couple of hours.

So, it doesn't mean he was doing something "unfair". Auction prices on your server seem to low.

16. Auction prices have changed a lot since this new system on my servers. Most items go much lower. I never paid more than 35 mil for an iris before and now people get them on the cheap. I figured the guy was outfitting multiple ships. You can just bid and trade for a long time and never go over an hour of game time. I would just be happy he is not bidding anymore. Its possible he could have changed names, and/or companies. Not ruling out the ban idea just yet though. I always find it best to bookmark a problem players profile so you can tell if this has happened or not.

Enjoy the auction now, just the same. o_O