[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everyone my name is Russell I am 23, I am doing an intermediate level Apprenticeship right now as an Office Junior, I am also studying a level 2 at expert level Business and IT with Pitman Training. I enjoy reading, writing and of course playing Darkorbit. Besides gaming I enjoy playing chess, watching anime and yoga as well as Tai Chi. I have a dog and her name is Misty, she is truly a highlight of my day. I started playing Darkorbit in 2011 and ever since then I have been hooked, the game is extremely satisfying with a unique feel, global chat can be gloomy at times but I have grown to appreciate my server very much , I would say I have built a fairly good rapport with a lot of players but some players do have their problems with me. Well that's as much as I can really say, I don't want to get too much in to my life details though feel free to ask any questions. (sensible questions please) :p

2. BallistikD

BallistikD User

I see you said that you watch anime. I love asking this question. Give me your top 3 anime series and your top 3 anime movies. In the past its been unfair to ask for just one favorite. So there you go. 6 titles, lets here it.

3. Top 3 anime

1. Code Geass
    2. Naruto shippuden
    3. Blood c

Top 3 anime movies

1. Ghost in the Shell
    2. metropolis
    3. Dead Leaves

I also liked Blood the last vampire as well. :)

4. didnt you say you had an iq over 200?

5. BallistikD

BallistikD User

All very good picks. I have seen them all and liked everyone of them. Here is one for you to check out. Well more like a couple. Vampire Hunter D, Sky Crawlers and Karas.

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  6. Code Geass is truly +1 from me ;)

All hail Lelouch Vi Britannia !! :rolleyes:

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  7. The ending of Code Geass was just pure brilliance, I was devastated to see there was only 50 episodes but those 50 episodes were hours of my life that was well worth the effort!

8. I knew it wouldn't be long till one of you's came along :L...

Anyway, nice meeting ya' Para...on forum XD!

9. Lol Warrior

what about Death Note and Sword Art Online, yondemasu yo azazel-san is pretty funny too.

10. BallistikD

BallistikD User

Death Note, I liked it until M was killed off. I think that was the best part of the story. From there our bad guy goes down hill fast ending in one of the worst ending of all times. Crying and throwing a fit before he is dead.
    Sword Art Online is pretty good so far that I have seen. I need to finish watching the shows. How about Attack on Titan? You had to have seen this one.

11. I loved Attack on Titan, I think Levi is so boss; I watched the anime but I haven't read the manga.

12. So true m8. The ending was so epic that i cried when i think of it :(

I love how Levi fight with the abnormal titan when all of his squad died :(

Can't wait for second season though. I heard that it will be release next year.

13. BallistikD

BallistikD User

Attack on Titan, from what I have read. The anime is kicking off another season after the first of the year with a Live Action movie in the works. We will have to wait and see if it happens.
    Anyone watched Ghost in the Shell: Arise? If not, not to bad. My all time personal fav, Space Battleship Yamato 2199. A rebot of the show that came out back in the 80's.