Plutus gate event unplayable

Discussion in 'Technical Event Issues' started by BMλŋ916-ƒliesUSƒlaǧ, Jan 22, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. It seems to have started with the launch of the event but after reading through the forums this has been an issue since December. Either connection is established or you lose connection randomly on any map in the game. I can login and play for 5 mins when it finally does connect. But after 5 mins the game is nearly un-playable. I have managed to get to the end of the plutus gate in 5 mins but cant finish it because after the lag sets in everything just stops processing.

I have tried questing different maps and even galaxy gates and even different computers along with changing accounts. I really cant do anything aside from login and do skylab... Is this matter being looked into? It appears to be an issue that has gradually gotten worse since the winter event.

Update: I have also tried running 2D along with disabling or reducing certain settings in game and nothing works.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
    `Djurkz` likes this.
  2. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

same @ GA4 getting worst:mad:52916752

3. The whole game works like garbage been a week now both accounts can't change config or use rsb or rcb as after their cooldown they stay greyed out like they are still waiting for cooldown to finish, after changing config works again can't change formation even after clearing cache. Think it's time to start looking for another game as this one has had major issues going on for as long as i can remember.

Maybe if we all took a month vacation from the game BP would pull their heads out of their asses and fix it or put it in unity or steam cause they need help their team obviously can't fix the game so hire someone who can manage it better!!

ХЕКАТОМБА likes this.
  4. Sorry to hear that BMAN. The game has been running oddly smooth for me since the Kappa gate issues a few months back. no lag, gate issues nothing at all.

5. I have noticed if you leave cargo alone it doesnt lag. If I grab a lot of cargo and sell with the chip I lose my keyboard in the game and have to use mouse clicks.

Having the delay between entries. Had a guy fly up in a known app craft and he flew around me like I was sitting still and all key commands lagged. EMP lagged and my favorite my insta went off randomly not when I used it.

6. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

well i have the tyran centurion and apperantly its not included in the fever

7. Fever doesn't work in plutus anyways only in pvp maps and eternal gate.

8. the game is unplayable