[POLL] New ship designs for Season Pass 5

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Apr 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Please vote for the image you like more

1. Top

22 vote(s)
    95.7%
  2. Bottom

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Our Graphic Artists are currently preparing for the next Season Pass and they want to share the images below with our community so that you can vote for a ship design direction that you like.

We have two different concepts right now, please vote for the one that you like more.

y2M2mLy.jpg

tfTYZ3D.jpg

Thank you,
    Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I prepared the top design., which is very classic...

3. If I had to pick one direction it would be top one, how ever I am not a fan of either they need more color more sleek design these are just bulky looking and very low color. thanks hope you take my advice!!

4. top is fire, just add a few with different color scheme

5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Are they "Stat Designs" or just more shiny shiny for the Eyes?

6. test020

test020 User

obviously cosmetic.
    meanwhile amore/psyche still goated, do i even have a reason to use any other design when i can just send group invite to another player that has the opposite design and get stat bonus? if you want to tell me it looks pretty then you missed the mark by a mile :rolleyes:

7. Top one mate

8. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

TermiteFan and test020 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.