Pony Boy! Ehr... mocklaceo444!

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by mocklaceo444, Dec 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey guys! Just thought I would talk about myself a little, because I have nothing else to do.

I'm a 17 year old female, living at home. I'm currently working at a pizza shop, doing whatever is needed at the moment. I use my job to fund my DO addiction, but that's another story. I'm a relatively smart person, who is terrible at anything school related.

I play on US West 1. I joined the game in a rather interesting way, to be fairly honest. The date was 2011/11/11, just a fun fact. I had just come home from school with my friend, and I was playing CoD MW2 next to him on my laptop. I looked over and saw he was playing some stupid 2-D Space game. I asked him what it was, and he said it was Dark Orbit. I said it was stupid and went back to playing my games. He started to pressure me, and for reasons I don't quite understand myself, I ran out of the room and covered my ears.. And then I took a nap on his stairs. After two hours, I came back and said I was willing to try out the game (Yeah, I was really weird two years ago). I started playing and thought it was stupid, so I turned it off.... until I got home. I decided to try again, and instantly I was hooked.

The very next day, I had bought 30$ worth of uri so I could get a Goliath (Don't judge me, I didn't know they were super cheap and that MHH existed!). I spent another 50 the next day, when there happened to be a soccer event. The team scored 4 goals, so when I came home and saw a huge amount of uri in my account I was stunned. I bought 25 or so LF-3's and B0-2's. Over the next five months, I played tons. I finally got my 8th Iris and Apis in early 2012, but wasn't aware of the faulty bank account I was using. So around March, my account was suspended for next paying my bills (so to speak). I was stunned, devastated, and left without another word. I didn't want to pay 400$ for my account back (most of my purchases were 2.99, and DO applies a 12.99 charge for each canceled payment. Most of my charge was the late fee). So I left.

Fast forward a year and a half. I had had my job for half a year, and decided to buy my DO account back. So I sent in my money around June... now just to wait. In the mean time, I used a noob account to play while I waited. To put into perspective of how long I waited (5 months) I was able to take the noob account from a Goliath with 2 flax, to a full FE ship with 8 Iris, 2 Havocs, 35 LF-3's, 40 B0-2's, 4 hangars, a Spearhead, Aegis, and Citadel, as well as a level 11 P.E.T. Yeah.. they took that long. But my account was released almost two months ago, and I'm happier then ever!

I had the most amazing luck on this account. I received a full Zeus drone, and out of the four zetas I have done, I have received.. four havocs! Crazy, I know.. :p

So now you'll find me in the Cube maps, pounding Cubes into oblivion as I try to eek out an existence in this game.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. Hello mock lace, nice knowing a bit more 'bouts you - seeing as you're quite active on forum :p

3. Pffft I'm not active at all.

4. Mock, whats-up! ^^
    So that's why you were waiting to get your account back :3