[GI] Potentially Banned?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EnduranceOfPain, Dec 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was on my main ship doing Labyrinth, when I got disconnected, tried numerous times to come back, nothing, reset client, couldn't get in, went to browser, couldn't get in, got error 98, someone told me its a rule violation ban then, someone else said the account they did the calendar exploit on got the same problem, telling me I probably got the same ban, but then I think "Well, how would I get banned, If I didn't do the damn exploit, I didn't even know one existed", nor did I get anything extra like this guy told me he did. So now I'm sitting here like, years of legit gameplay, and I'm potentially banned for an exploit I didn't even do? If an Admin actually cares I can share my User ID from my main account, I sent in a ticket, but support never cares, I find more use from Admins on the forums.

2. sometimes it hard to know if youre using an exploit
    i was in labyrinth the other, clearing the remaining npcs in my sector after to gate closed when it suddenly occurred to me that maybe doing that was using an exploit. since DO never tell anyone much detail how would i know if being allowed to clear a sector after gate closed was a bug or an intended feature
    maybe the first i will know is when my account gets banned as well :(
    steve

3. Between bot's and players who use exploit's i bet almost 90% of account's in this game have all used some sort of bug. That just tells you how secure the game really is open your eye's and find another game.
    If you spend money on this game company there is a bridge i would like to sell you HAHA.

moki-ar likes this.
  4. AVIT

AVIT User

i dont think thats an exploit and you will be ok as you simply popped the remaining npc on map .

5. lucky for you im told many do this so im sure you be fine.i do think thou like most thingswhen closed everyone should be kicked out unless they are using a bot ,them naughty ones should be stuck as punishment for 2 weeks

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is turning into a rant

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.