Predator Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Jan 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The design I'm proposing offers drone invisibility, ship company color and damage boost for select ships. This design is available to all ships.

The suggested price of the design will be 100K uri. and will be available in trade.

The following benefits of this design are such:

The drones will be invisible to all other pilots.
    The ship gains the company color skin.
    AND
    The design makes all ships with a bass of 160K Hp's or less deal x2 laser damage.
    Only the lasers the ship holds may be employed with this design.
    This tech will not be active for The Leonov Ship in the lower home maps.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. LordOfFire

LordOfFire User

LOL NO!

3. What is your fetish with invisible drones? I really don't see the need for it so maybe you could explain why that is 'needed'.

plaku likes this.
  4. burkey

burkey User

I dont see the benefit of this....

5. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

This is a terrible idea, not needed, thanks for trying but think of something that the game might need or players actually want.

6. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

No thanks, the damage is already too high.

1. We don't need UFE's doing 100% damage
    2. What is the point of invisible drones?? You think that this is just helping the new players buy it hurts EVERYONE

7. VESPID

VESPID User

See but the damage is what the weapons should be offering as opposed to "up to".
    It isn't offering more than the possible amount could be, it is offering all it should be giving for the pilots willing to get it.

8. Vespid what with all the lame ideas you have had since yesterday... 100% damage! if the 300k max damage they hit nowadays isn't enough to make our lives miserable now they need to go over 600k?? yeah, pvps won't be a matter of seconds now... whoever gets the lock first wins and the max damage per shot one is just op.

Lets forget about the damage stuff, both are very bad ideas. Lets talk about the color, I would pay for a nice design for a goliath since i am already bored of old ones they look way too ugly, a different design for each company might be a better idea like vru with a bunch of green triangles [neon green] would be sick, maybe a redesign for enforcer and bastion for each company.

9. VESPID

VESPID User

Fine the max damage is out, I'll think up something to fill the void later.....Any suggestions???
    Thank you for your assistaing suggestion.

10. The ''invicible'' drones is an idea i really like though, perfect for hunting since other players see how strong you are looking at your drones is like some sort of advantage to avoid scaring other players until they see how strong you hit.

11. VESPID

VESPID User

Right!!!
    And it can work in any map you are on be it enemy or home.
    Get em comming and going...lol.

løṉεώølƒ likes this.
  12. Full_force

Full_force User

So you saw that people didn't like your "ideas" about auto detecting cloaked ships so you decided to try and hide it reworded in another "idea".

Did you really think that we would forget how to read between posts?

No means no.

13. VESPID

VESPID User

Well yea, there is more than one way to skin a troll.
    The evolution of ideas make all things possible.....For the record what do you not like about THIS idea and please explain why without the usual empty reasons too many forum members pass off as assisting.

14. Full_force

Full_force User

What good is telling you what we do not like about an idea to someone that will not listen? Someone that throws a fit everytime someone does not like his idea.

The whole idea is horrible. A specialty the auto detect cloaked ship part.

15. I am not one to make fun of things, But Ability to See Cloaked Ships? What are you thinking???? It would just cause more Accusations in Game Chat of "Auto Locking" and stuff like that, Going to have to be a no from me, Sorry

Unstoppable likes this.
  16. VESPID

VESPID User

I have proven my cooperation for assisting suggestions, this thread is proof.
    The accusations would be more than simply addressed by the promotion of this new tech with the weeks of updates before implementing.

17. People will make Accusation not matter what, Do you read Game Chat?

Unstoppable likes this.
  18. VESPID

VESPID User

Yea and they usually submit to the truth after their bans are lifted for their accusations.

19. Okay, the ability to see cloaked ships, thats just going too far...

20. VESPID

VESPID User

Any other idea concerning speed, dmg, shields and ship maneuverability has been opposed that would be a preditory trait for a ship to have.

Cloaked ship detection is a trait that has been long overdue to seriously address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.