Predator Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Jan 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plaku

plaku User

Vespid are you trying to increase the forum rank by posting these staff lol.
    Actually this is the only good thing u will get from posting staff like these

2. Noob idea.

Guys I have a new idea...lol

its the LF-6. It does 400 damage but only credit ships can buy it, its cost is 13 credits.

What it does is the following: It quadruples its damage when equipped to your credit ship, and if equiped to a leo, this bad boy does 800 damage..

It will out gun all UFE Golis in 3 shots.

What are your thoughts?

lolol.

3. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

I'm waiting on one of vespid's ideas to be amazing. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. With that being said stop trying to boost noobs. Use your creative mind to find a way to make chance items easier to get without angering the uber players.

4. VESPID

VESPID User

This design is for all ships.
    Thank you for trying.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. Still a garbage idea.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  6. Lol Unstopabble. VESPID spam is against forum rules, so stop reposting the original idea and saying thank you for trying. Hope you get banned soon:rolleyes:

Unstoppable likes this.
  7. its kind of funny how this thread got so long xD (8 pages 0.0)

8. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

I think that this idea has gone on for long enough. It has gone round in circles, it has gone off topic several times and it contains so much contradiction on the part of the OP that it is just confusing to all concerned.

Vespid, I am trying to avoid banning you from the forum for flaming. Your ideas alone are creating an inflammatory response from the other forum users. Here is something to think about for your next idea.
    People do not want more damage boosts. The game is unbalanced enough toward damage and not defence.
    No more talk of automation, no legal autolocks, no counter ambush, no cloak detectors etc. Legal bots are still bots and will not be tolerated.
    Bear in mind that in the right hands credit ships can already be devastatingly powerful stop trying to boost them, even talk of x2 damage is too much. (Reference the UFE Nostromo I mentioned earlier which was more than capable of shredding old style FE golis, with some of your ideas it would make UFE's cry cheat. Ridiculously overpowered and not needed)
    Please flesh some of your ideas out before posting them. Posting 3 lines and expecting the other users to fill in the gaps is just lazy posting, likewise reposting your idea repeatedly or saying "thanks for trying" and nothing else is just spam.
    Design boosts should be limited to 5 - 10% as they are now, any more than that is guaranteed to be met with resistance.
    Finally ANY suggestion you make for ideas to counter the power of Elite and UFE players is guaranteed to be met by negative responses OR will be used by the same elite players to harass newbies even more.

Please dont take this personally. I am not trying to stop you from posting ideas. I am trying to stop you posting ideas that will start a flame war. If you want ideas to be implemented into the game they need to be well presented from the start or the developers will not even give them a second look. First impressions count and the first post HAS to catch their eye or it will be passed over.

Regards and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.