Private Chat area

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CptCooter™, Dec 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I don't know if I am missing it somewhere or there isn't one but is there a private chat area where only mods can see what is posted on this new forum or will there been one created later?

2. bobmyself

bobmyself User

https://board-en.darkorbit.com//forums/chat.696/

The Chat section remains the same as the section on the old forums - it is still a private section for you and the moderators/admins. It's listed as the final section under "Users + Game".

3. Hello Cptcooter™

Thank you bobmyself for assisting with this thread.

Please check the chat section rules quoted below:
    So anything which involves private section discussion should go to Support.

Do you have any further questions?

4. no can close

5. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Hi.
    I am not going to close this yet as we are seeking clarification from support in regards to the chat section. It seems that you players are seeing it labelled as a private section but we were informed that there were no private sections in this forum :confused:. When I can get a definitive answer one way or another I will inform you guys, maybe change the rules for that section (or maybe not) and then close here.

Have a good day, Regards