[UI] Prize For Your Head

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RobinNeo1, Jul 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RobinNeo1

RobinNeo1 User

A good way to find activity

Idea Start
    the problem has always existed since the beginning of the game the problem of growing in the game and I would like to propose an idea that perhaps could benefit the environment and with it the better gameplay experience and activity

would be work for some of the users who are just starting
    the bounty hunters attack low levels right? so that's not fair and kills the real matchmaking pvp

How It Works This Idea?

• - Another player hunts the one who killed you, with a cooldown for 15 minutes or with a maximum use of 3 times for day
    • - The user who runs this system must pay 1000 uridium and the user who kills your target won 1500 uridium
    • - If the player cant be killed, the reward ammounts, putting on him a RED TARGET WITH A LARGE SPOT and add a (REWARD HEAD TITLE) as Reward
    • - If the Player pass more than 4 Hours can't be destroyed, so he gain more total of 12.000 Uridium As Reward for getting chased, but not destroyed but if he reach that goal, can't be rewarded for the same for that day

Who Does Not Apply For This System

• - Users playing the first steps (tutorials)
    • - Highest Ranks Players
    • - Pushing Players
    • - Runaway's Player (if the enemy runaway and he doesn't deffend himself, is considered not valid)

When Can Be Applied This System

- In All Time Of The Game

this idea may not applied as an event in the game
    it should be implemented as one more option

2. step 1: i think that was obvius they can't be pooped anyway
    step 2: how do u think a noob player can kill an ufe for the prize??
    step 3: how do u know if someone is a pusher? (they should be auto ban)
    step 4: this is not soo simple to implement

the idea may be good, but have a lot of lacks...

for example:
    what if we are 3 friends called: A, B and C

A kills B
    B put the bounty on A
    C come and kill A
    C make easy peasy uri (and they can switch to loop it)

B kills C
    C put bounty on B
    A come and kill B
    A make easy peasu uri

and soo on...

3. I can't even wrap my head around the fact that players post ideas for changes in DO.
    Do you even play the game or just bot?
    The game has had major issues for a long time now developers can't even keep going what they already have but you want them to implement more changes WHY?
    You hoping for more game problems, hoping for more down time i mean jesus use your head.

PacificNW and Dramborleg like this.