probability is well out of sync plz fix

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ★★★JUICYLUCY★★★, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have spun 110 spins on epsilon and got 0 gate parts. I would like an explaination as to how that is a 13% probability. It is in fact a o% probability so something has to be wrong.

2. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Are you saying that you got no gate parts at all or that you got no new gate parts but got multipliers as these would be 2 VERY different statements.

If you are getting no gate parts at all then there is a problem, If you are trying to get the last part for a gate however then you could spin a lot more than 110 spins to get the last unique part.
    The odds are meant to be 13% gate parts or multipliers and not 13% unique ones.

Does this answer your question or is there anything more you would like to ask?

Regards

3. Thanks Harley, yea ive had endless multiplyers but none resulted in a gate part. Ive tried spinning singles, fives and tens. I need 10 parts to finish it, so i guess im just unlucky. Looks as though I have had 13% multipliers then :( You can close now thanks

4. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Sorry I cannot offer more in this instance. I personally always spin 10s and use each multiplier as soon as I get them. It works for me but others may feel that there are better methods. The facts are that it is very much a random as to which gate part you will get and obviously the more you have then the higher the chance of getting a double and triggering a multiplier.

Closing now as requested by OP .

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.