[GI] Problem with Devolarium attack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Orso, Nov 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orso

Orso User

In one of the Starter Missions, you have to fight off a Devolarium attack (whatever the heck that may be).

When I go to the relevant map however, I don't find any ship but kind of announcement on top of the screen saying something like "4th wave", "5th wave", stuff like that. This is perplexing and confusing. If I move around a bit, I don't find any "Devolarium ship". When I was trying to get out of that map and go back, I found there was no jump gate anywhere! The jump gate had disappeared and I could not get out, so the only way was closing my browser window.

After logging back in, I found meanwhile my ship had been destroyed.

What's happening there? Is this normal?

2. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

hello orso .. i assume you jumped in a Galaxy gate or event gate .. The Devolarium you can find it in x-3 map

What company are you ?

3. SHORT STORY: your game glitched out, dying is the only solution to unglitch the enemies inside of that galaxy gate.

LONG STORY:
    yes, that is normal base on several occasions that players have seen nothing on the map, on their screen but something is shooting back at them, this is probably the cause of LAG or the latency towards your internet connection through the servers, or a glitch (this happened to me one time)

Have you received the reward though? i remember that you can only get the last reward on your Newbie mission right after you have finished the Devolarium attack galaxy gate (which should be located on X-1 map when you finish a certain mission before that last one you've accepted) the rewards as i recall is a 2 month premium membership freebie, which is a good package to take advantage while it lasts.

But as i recall, you can only do these missions once, if you've tried playing on another server when you've completed this already on another one, going to mission control and having access to it will instantly give you everything that should be rewarded when completing all the missions at once, meaning that you can't repeat all those fun experiences again on another server (which is intended since they assume that the player is a veteran, and doesn't want them to do the whole process all over again)

Tiresome as it is, doing gates are fun since you do everything at your own pace without any disturbances or enemy players to kill you inside the galaxy gate.

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Closing thread as inactive

Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.