[TI] Problems with new PET Beacons

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Oct 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99-to-life

99-to-life User

They're very glitchchy, first off visually they don't go away, and they last like 5 minutes, I don't think they should last that long, that's insane. That's not even the real problem

The big problem is after you use one, NONE of my hot keys work after, I can't press them with my mouse or my hot keys, This will make the beacons worthless if you use one and then can't switch formations or ammo after. I feel there's gonna be a good period where people but don't use them because it causes more harm than good, Fix it please

2. =zab=

=zab= User

i have the same issue with hotkeys. Also I set my pet to kami after using the beacons and rep button didn't work any more.

3. I have the same problem, the only way to fix it is to die lol, ever since I unlocked the combat beacon its been doing that.

4. -RugRats-

-RugRats- User

they dont even do anything ive tested both n its nothing but the visuals no actual buffs/heals

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.