PROBLEMS WITH THE GAMEPLAY

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by NOBODICARE, Apr 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NOBODICARE

NOBODICARE User

PROBLEMS WITH THE GAMEPLAY, AND I NOTICED THAT DURING SOME EVENTS THE GAME SUFFERS FAILURES WHICH PLAYERS SUFFER SINCE WE CANNOT PLAY AS WE WOULD LIKE, I THINK MANY WOULD AGREE WITH ME WHEN I TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD ELIMINATE SOME EVENTS THAT APPEAR TO OVERLOAD THE SERVERS AND IT INTERFERES WITH THE GAMEPLAY. WHAT IS THE USE OF AN EVENT THAT, WHEN ACTIVE, ONE CANNOT PLAY. IN THE END ONE ENDS UP LOSING MONEY THAT ONE INVESTS IN THE GAME IN PREMIUN OR DISCOUNT BETWEEN OTHER PACKAGES DUE TO THE MALFUNCTION OF THE GAME. PLEASE DO SOMETHING...

2. my game doesn't work I'm not logging on to play dark orbit help

-≈ID0L0NI≈- likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

So bots get SPACEBALL as well? this is a joke that's not funny! stuck in portals again

4. Yes, cannot log in. Again.

jayherbo likes this.
  5. BACK TO NORMAL GAME KNACKERD

-≈ID0L0NI≈- and jayherbo like this.
  6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

At this rate we'll all have a years free Premium etc :)

WRINKLEFREE and -≈ID0L0NI≈- like this.
  7. Kinda worrying that there are very few comments. Is this not affecting anyone else? :(o_O

8. Its affecting us all, just after 14 years or more of this nonsense people just dont bother commenting. I would point out that anyone buying Chromin this week for the event needs their head examining, all events should be suspended till this game is stabilised, meanwhile boosters etc are wasting away.

9. This in no way is enough for a compensation package i had 50% boosters i couldn't play also had box double and all i get is b-01 boosters and 100 ee hahaha won't be buying anything like that anymore it's insulting some play all weekend np while some get nothing all weekend and everyone gets the compensation even the unknown unmanned ships.
    Well if that doesn't make things real clear as to who gets all DO's attention I don't know what else to say!!!
    It's like BP is saying sorry to even the players that had no issues good god this company is something else.

jayherbo and ΔÜЯØŘΔ like this.
  10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

They don't care if one player quits spending, everyone has to do it or they will continue to fleece us all!

11. THE.ÜNAL

THE.ÜNAL User

They don't care about players. Admins deleted my post about a clan on us server using noob ships as push ships to defend bases. Not even a reply from a admin just gets deleted.