Producer's Dialog Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Oct 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

If you buy a couple of advantage offers you can cut the cost to below 50 urid per spin.
    The cost of spins is already good at 100.

2. Some people cant afford these packs though, and 100 is quite expensive in my opinion.

3. Really? You mean that one month all bonus packages and 8 week rebate stack?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Ah I apologise. It seems that spins were cheaper in the past. I saw a vid (which I can't find anymore :mad: ) where gg spins were 48 urid each. This shows the old cost:

Not really relevant but, I wasn't playing the game for a while so I didn't know about the cost increase.

On a side note, it's really disappointing that the ACM mines in the auction have been reduced to 10 from the usual 50. And the fact that no player was told of this.

Darkomaani. likes this.
  5. That video was from 2008, 6 years ago. In that video Delta gate didn't even exist. So next time you're comparing something be sure your comparison is relevant.

6. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said 'I apologise'. Unless you don't know what that means.
    I also mentioned that I couldn't find the video in reference but found an alternative which 'shows the old cost'.

Anything else?

7. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Opinion about the Battleray

The Battleray should not be changed. More battlerays should be added [​IMG][​IMG]

The Battleray should not be changed because the amount of uridium that you earn (legitimately) is, honestly, not that much compared to the amount of uridium it takes to get to UFE.

A lot of other players also want to farm said Battleray and as a result the amount of uridium earned decreases. [​IMG]

Lets say if you somehow managed to find a Battleray that does not have anyone on it. [​IMG]

A friend and you could earn quite a significant amount of uridium. Compared to the huge mountain of uridium you need to get to UFE however, it is like a drop of water in a bucket. [​IMG]

According to Okapi you need around 30,000,000 uridium to get to UFE [​IMG][​IMG]

With a friend, you can earn around 150+ uridium per lets say 20 secs (kami cooldown etc.)

Now, assuming you have unrestricted access, it will take ((30,000,000 / 150) x 20) = 4,000,000 secs

4,000,000 / 60 / 60 = 1,111 hrs

This seems pretty good actually but really you won't be able to. [​IMG][​IMG]

It will probably take 3 times as long and this does not accounting for the cost of premium, pet fuel and getting an aegis.

Everyone else would also want to do the same thing.

LoW gate

Honestly LoW gate doesn't need to be changed due to massive amount of uridium that you need to become UFE. To even survive killing the falcon you need at least FE and have at least one aegis in the party. .

New graphical update, website and client
    Releasing the new graphical update would be great. Dark Orbit, graphics-wise, looks much better than the original. Is it possible to perhaps have Dark Orbit players download part of the game and still play on the website?

For example for some games you need to download Unity web player before you can play the game. Dark Orbit could release a similar program. This may solve issues with lag, connection drop-outs etc.

5-3 palladium, company imbalance
    Would it be possible to have pirate maps for each of the 3 companies?
    This would solve possible company imbalances resulting from one company having an advantage. Then each company can guard their own palladium fields, CBS might help too.

Palladium is really good for players and more pvp conflicts would occur when each company has players that have ammunition, insta-shields etc.

8. jasisanewb

jasisanewb User

Make DO a subscription only game, it's time to make it free. Cooler server never had player shortage. Games real good....But needs to be opened now, coz its hay day will never return, unless of course drastic measures are taken.

9. SauronL

SauronL User

I say if they will remove "easier" ways how to get ufe everyone will be ufes , and i dont want to. Thats one point. I like this game really much(i dont like how its expensive and i also dont like lags), cuz of its difficulty to be strong player.
    Also when u will be ufe u will appreciate not everyone are ufes and u can enjoy ur fame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.