Prometheus Day 2020 Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Nov 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please use this thread to provide your constructive feedback on the 2020 Prometheus Day event.

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. You expect constructive feedback and not an angry mob, but all you do with your game (instead of fixing issues) is add worthless payment packages.
    Constructive feedback: Fix your game. Fix the bot issues. Fix the client logging you out issue. Fix the client freezing (and getting your ass kicked in the Eternal gate :) ).
    The missions are a joke, and it's a once a year event, so you could give more rewards. At this rate of 2 IDA/30 sibelons, how many sibelons do you need to get a laser to level 20?
    Instead of fixes what did we get? "Transform 1000 players into turkeys with WIZ-X" ? You're kidding.
    Spend the money you received this Friday into improving the game. We all know you earned a lot, I'm one of the people that bought packs and I'm already regretting it.

My question is, what will you do with the constructive feedback you receive?

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  3. I would like to add i think BIG POINT needs to Make this a month long event, as long with bumping up the IDA's in the event quest's. And also have each mission have a PF and if this is a Once in a year Event then what is everyone to do when they still have used PF's. The PF boxes need to be left on maps 4 a duration after just as items are left in the assembly after other event's in game.

COWBOY·FROM·HELL likes this.
  4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

We ask for constructive feedback because otherwise, it tends to turn into a flaming thread.

Constructive feedback is gathered and sent up to the game team. This feedback has now been sent up so this thread will be closed.

Thank you for providing your feedback!

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.