`PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE`

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tεrrσrsωσσρ, Apr 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 11 am GMT.. I have a rare day off work and was chilling in kappa gate shooting a few npc and thinking about how powerful my ship was going to be when I get the booster /sarcasm

Seriously though why is it not possible to give more than 120 sec notice to a server restart or should I say server meltdown. I will not rant on about how you guys n dolls at BigPoint should be more considerate towards us gamers. Please copy n paste the above mantra, laminate and place around the various workstations in your office, garden shed or wherever you people work from.

11:14 GMT.. GB1 meltown!!

I am off to bid on a life on ebay

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

terror it gives a window between 5 and 30 mins before the countdown it pops up on screen for like 3 seconds but I reckon they should do what they do on seafight keep it on the screen until u click ok to say uve seen it cuss u could of been on backscreen