Pumpkins !!!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Concrete-Token, Oct 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who wants candy - Pumpkins, Turkeys, & Loot

Poll closed Oct 20, 2023.
  1. Yes, Please?

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. Naw - I'm good

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Whatever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I'm stoked for the Holidays and I hope DO is too. -----Where's the PUMPKINS & TURKEYS ???

Please bring them on DO. We need spiffs and loot after all the DDOS and constant Lag we've all been experiencing. --- Please reward your faithful followers with some Holiday goodies with extra bonus boxes (pumpkins & turkeys) loot -credits, Uri, tech items, LF-4's, maybe even a full drone or two???. I promise, Santa; I've been a good little ship captain. LOL :)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
  2. Halloween event should come in like 1-2 weeks and thanksgiving day isnt going to be in over a month

Concrete-Token likes this.
  3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

And I'm hoping they are going to generous considering how much BS we've been going thru. still lucky to be able to login more then 3-4 days a week do to game not loading.

4. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

id accept just the damn game to work consistently for once

Star*Fire likes this.