[SC] Punishment for exploits,.... Really?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DRAZI, Aug 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DRAZI

DRAZI User

(QUOTE): Here are the measures that we’re taking:
    • 1 week of suspension of accounts, effective 7th August
    • All Obsidian Keys will be removed
    • Uridium obtainted via exploiting bugs will be removed
    • In addition, all Honor points in the accounts will be removed as a punishment for exploiting bugs.
    Using and exploiting existing bugs in our game is against our Terms and Conditions, and we will not accept that kind of behaviour in our game.
    Your DarkOrbit team

Deter,
    Please explain to Us why these banned account still have their Honor on their Accounts when you say

"In addition, all Honor points in the accounts will be removed as a punishment for exploiting bugs."

"we will not accept that kind of behaviour in our game.
    Your DarkOrbit team"

I think the Dark Orbit Community would like to know.​

AVIT likes this.
  2. DarkMarsGR

DarkMarsGR User

They said, they are still investigating...

3. DRAZI

DRAZI User

What do you mean? They Already Investigated, that's why they were banned! The fact that those banned accounts are coming back and there is Honor Points on their accounts says that they did not have their Honor removed as posted

AVIT likes this.
  4. DRAZI

DRAZI User

For other Users of Glitches Not the ones they caught already

5. Simple check that 1 week later all of them are back with the fun tools. Same thing different day.

BAN Cheaters and fix this. Not spending anymore until change comes.

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  6. SNM1

SNM1 User

Is kuiper gate considered an exploit?

7. DRAZI

DRAZI User

I do not think so, it's always a chance to get the extra 200,000 Uri with that gate. it's always a chance.

SNM1 likes this.
  8. DRAZI

DRAZI User

Fact of the Matter is I spoke with one of the Punished Players whom were Banned on Aug 7th. He stated that when he came back after the Ban, he had 51K Honor on his account from 1.5 Billion Honor he had. Tho it was substantial, it was not what was said it would be.

So, The statement from Deter was False when he stated the following.

"In addition, all Honor points in the accounts will be removed as a punishment for exploiting bugs."

So, either make it Happen, Deter or give Us an explanation to what actually was the Punishment towards those Players.

It is not a situation of "Due to privacy rules, I cannot confirm or deny" It was Publicly Stated what the Punishment was for the Ban on Aug 7th

AVIT likes this.
  9. SNM1

SNM1 User

thnx

10. AVIT

AVIT User

take the uri off them also .. ,, its clear they obtained it illegally