Pusat design too OP?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ¤hüñ‡ë®¨¦MKЦ¨¤, Apr 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Don't worry spearhead won't be useless :) my buddy GIL in east 1 is a beast with that ship ;D kills UFE golis so shouldn't be a problem killing pusats just know how to use them :)

2. I guess your buddy is UFE too? :) We can't count on having 50% booster shield, hp and damage when boxing, just to defend against Pusat.

3. Tarron

Tarron User

i can see this being a fun ship to use. a group of them could clear a map easy 1 ship at a time, and by the time anyone came looking for them they could be long gone. i see it being used a little differently. it will make a great scout for mixed groups. smashing weaker enemies and drawing strong ones back to the group. in 1v1 it would have a clear disadvantage, but having an aegis close by would just about cancel that out.

4. 2 types of people in this thread, boxers and PvPers. Only 1 group of people are complaining. The ship is possibly OP against a Spearhead, however you will just have to get better at running away.

5. or buy,win,get pusat, and box with it..
    it will be fun litle ship, in my hands

6. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Indeed any ship is OP as those UFE Spearhead "Proved/Proven" in SB yesterday ;)

7. please tell me which group is complaining and who makes up this group?

Also for those saying anyship is op if you know how to use it... why do people favour one ship over another? if all ships are op surely they can overpower the best ship/design-sentinel?