PvE Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello SPace Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the new PvE server.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. What i have to do to enter on this server? i dont see it in server list

PacificNW and crazytexan1 like this.
  3. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Its the one that says global

4. It's not on Global.

5. Where ? It put me on Global America, but I got shot immediately.

6. H.E.L.O.N

H.E.L.O.N User

which server is it?
    since i cant see the server

7. sorry to say it is way too complicated, for new players, and having to start again from scratch ! , asking to become a botters paradise......

8. Veki

Veki User

[​IMG]
    This is PvE server.

Farsan likes this.
  9. Where is the new PvE server?

bravo588_ICE likes this.
  10. -Corex-

-Corex- User

I guess my first feedback is to change the server name to "Global (PvE)" or something lol, look at all these ppl asking (including me) i had trouble finding it

Farsan and 77Transam like this.
  11. Ok! My question is the global Server worth trying? And my second is if someone is to go to the global server then do they start back to lvl 1 or do they keep there lvl's they have taken a lot of time getting?

12. Pootis-Man

Pootis-Man User

Let's be honnest, this server will most likely be filled with bot and bug users (some people already got themselves a cyborg, and even an orcus :rolleyes:) , why would anyone want to start over to pay premium and others essential packages while you can just keep playing on regular servers ? (I don't even see any differences between the pve and regular servers, both are filled with ships killing npc).

This server is kinda useless for me and probably for a majority of players, but for bigpoint it must really be usefull to get that much money from paid packages.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020

13. Sorry but, yes, total reset to lvl 1, with just the usual basic stuff. But, it's already started, by 10pm (my local time) some people were already in goli's (or better). Wallet warriors are taking over, and the botters of course.

My feedback,

It would have been better to simply introduce that pvp blocking cpu into the regular servers. It would have made things so much easier for everone. That way no one would have to start again from scratch, those that want to pvp can and those that don't, don't.

And, to ensure those that don't want to don't get bothered, you could have introduced a penalty system. attack a player who's not pvping and lose honour, credits, uri or something.

That would have been a better, fairer system, and probably a lot less work, and cost of the new server.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    77Transam likes this.
  14. Yes I would have to agree that BIG POINT should have put a PvP cpu in the game. If anything else just to keep those of us players that hate getting attacked when all that we tryto do is get mission's etc.. done and all the HIGH lvl ahole's just keep picking on peep's that dont even want to get attacked and least not till we get to Full Elite status.

15. AVIT

AVIT User

first of why they didnt name it the pve server? ,everyone could find it then ! .and second why even make it ? 10 yrs i have played and build my account up and ship , do they expect me to forget all that time and money spent on the game .lets face it everyone has and does.. i logged in their yesterday .and i was a starter ship with nothing . why the hell would i want to play in that ! . its the same as logging to ayother new server ,, why do it .
    THE reports am getting is that everone is just blotting !! so they made a blotting server for blotters maybe ?
    i have no idea but i do now i wil not be playing it . im an egg there .

where s the birthday gate ?? or are you shutting down our normal server ?

16. I Agree with this but i think BP should make a Reflect Dmg CPU that way if a player that doesn't want to be attacked by a botter ship or a full elite player then all a person has to do is equip a Reflect Dmg CPU and all dmg done to ur ship is reflected back to the enemy. And when the player wants to join the cheating PVP players then all they have to unactivate the Cpu.

BloodofHeros and Bibulus like this.
  17. You should have waited for your unity client before starting this. It would have been a wonderful experience for everyone to start fresh without the bots as it would take time to recode them for a new version. Now many people including me will try this server and see 50 bots that are hunting boss mordons and you cannot lock into a single one and then just think "oh it's the same old crap" and then just leave again, maybe for good. You cannot even shoot the bots to get NPC's from them because of the disabled PvP :D

Please start a new permanent "test" server when your unity client comes out and you will get many happy people who would be delighted to relive their first time playing this game as little cute ships without the reality of bots (which ruined the gaming experience for many in the first place) slapping you in the face as soon as you start to enjoy the "new player experience".

]Coldheart[, Farsan and bravo588_ICE like this.
  18. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Well as usual its full of bugs can't fire my guns, invisible pve firing at me.

19. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

here's an idea, why not just make lower maps pve only ?,
    its as simple as that,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.