PvE Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you people live in the real world ??? starting from nothing, sorry to say but its just another money racket, anybody thats starts this server must be an idiot, or looking at the players that have been on for every hour a botter.
    going from full fe to nothing is a joke,,,,,

]Coldheart[ and AVIT like this.
  2. JustMe3

JustMe3 User

A brand new server for PVE. One of the first things you see is some PVP-chip. Should have been the other way around; the ships are PVE only ( and for those who just have to bang their heads on a wall, make a special chip they have to buy for 500,000 uri and only good for 20 uses - as opposed to having the PVP crowd stick to the garbage side of things where they belong.)

There should not have been any need for special packs - basically only a instant level adjust. Players should have been allowed to have the ship/account from wherever they are currently, moved to the new PVE server.

There is more money grubbing for these elitist packs than a 'new' server could be justified for.

Started out as a nice idea, then got { currency-canned } by a company that seems more on the verge of dying off than actually able to fix things.

The other issue is the short lived time players get on the download client screen; lock ups, long lag both on the client and between screen tabs on backpage. More than a few screen changes and either the client or backpage or both lock up (even faster that on the other servers).

Sorry,but this is as positive as I can be based on what was dumped out as something useful.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    ]Coldheart[ and Sagturius like this.
  3. Raveman100

Raveman100 User

Constructive feedback? I opened account on GA2 and first day on I saw the reference to the PAX CPU. NO PVP. Third day in, was getting shot down by NME players. No sign of a PAX CPU in my inventory. Opened another account to test.... no CPU. Constructive criticism.... get your act together BEFORE you roll out new concepts. I used to work in operational reporting tools for an insurance company. We tested new reports thoroughly before rolling things out and weren't MIA for responses from customers regarding issues. And starting this from scratch - instead of being able to import your existing set up - is not making me feel warm and fuzzy about D.O. Fix the darn thing. Or at least be accountable and communicate.

AVIT likes this.
  4. They really ought to label the Global server as a PvE server, nobody who isn't actively playing is going to figure it out.

AVIT likes this.
  5. test020

test020 User

> be me
    > login back after alot of years to try this new pve server
    > get resetted to level 1 on gbl1
    > logoff and go back to play other games

game remains with MCC's and heavy grinding-or-pay-up. we lost alot of servers because of that and bp doesn't seem to want to change at all, i'm waiting for 5AM EST because of another thing that is releasing today, the game isn't really dead, it's just stagnant considering all new design/ships emails i've been getting during the period i was inactive, no new maps, no low level content, no progression system tweaks, no purge of MCC's, no irrelevance of programusing...

6. heres an idea, FIX THE EXISTING GAME..
    THEY SHOULD HAVE NAMED THE NEW SERVER 'BOT WORLD '

]Coldheart[, AVIT and Sagturius like this.
  7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Didn't try but starting from square 1, no thanks. enjoy

8. Sagturius

Sagturius User

I love the idea of being able to toggle PvP on and off. Great idea! I wish it were on every server.

I hate that this was implemented with no action having been taken against all the BOTs. Global is truly unplayable right now for a person who is a legit player and not a cheater/botter. Prices in the auction for basic necessary ship chips are insanely high. Only cheaters/botters can afford to pay 50,000,000 credits for a 10 slot PCU chip at this point in the life of the server. Adding insult to injury, DarkOrbit set the real world price at $14.99 for these items which can be readily bought at auction on any other server for 10,000 credits. FYI: I would have been willing to pay $1.99.

Maybe as the botters/cheaters progress through the missions in the lowers, the congestion for the real players will ease, the prices will drop, and we can actually enjoy this game.

It seems Dark Orbit isn't even a pay to win game, it is a cheat to win game. The new server makes this point obvious for anyone to see. The problem in the game is not the inequity between noobs and elite players (which this toggle effectively addresses), the problem in the game is not multi-company clans (which this toggle also addresses), the problem in the game is the inequity between cheaters and legit players.

I love this game. I hate this game.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  9. Pikey

Pikey User

jeez just fix the game , whats the point of extra servers when you cant log on,
    instead of giving the cheats more junk, just make the game playable to an actual player,!!!!!

10. I love reading these comments because literally everything I said about the new PvE server came true LOL.

Hey at least you can't get killed! :rolleyes:

11. Well for all of you who have yet to log on to this new server let me sum it up in two words BOT HEAVEN. It seems every single player logged in setup there ship up to run 24/7 and bailed. The global chat in an hour I saw just two people type in there but yet there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of ships killing aliens faster then you have ever seen. Basically even if you wanted to grind out a new account from scratch you cannot. There is my feedback on the new PVE server DO. You let these bots destroy the game and based on what I saw on that new server I've lost all hope anything will ever be done to correct it.

12. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

just fix the game, we dont need another server........

another server full of bots,,,
    you just have no idea of how the game is..
    heres an idea , log on and actually play the game for an hour, then you can see all the bugs and glitches......... and the botters,,,,,,

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2020
    Farsan and Pootis-Man like this.
  13. Will wait for a real PVE server. The silly cpu that could be switched on/off should never have been put on a PVE server at all.
    The kiddy-cheat packages are bull-roar.
    If they are are unable to just move a player's account to the PVE then you really should build up the pve account manual without the crud level jump packages.
    To throw a bump in layer activity, if the above were actually considered, then stop all travel to the other company maps until player's manually levelled up to level 15.

ΣVÏŁ_ŠİŦĤ likes this.
  14. BF-109E

BF-109E User

it takes too long to go thro the portals between maps 80 odd seconds i timed 1 jump

15. AVIT

AVIT User

why even play it when our normal accounts are not carried through to it? .ive spent 10 yrs playing my account ,.

10 years i spent building my account ,play this from scratch ,,no thank you darkorbit ..i will simply quit the game if you dont fix my server .

we ave had covid all year ,and now this servers not working . your a mess darkorbit .no communication at all from you ,and you are ruining everyones christmas.

I am totally disgusted at darkorbits attitude to players t have backed it from day 1 ,and then to be left like this .

WE want a game that works with our original account and with no cheats or botters , and most of all a server that works for us . i do anyway!

WHy is he only server actually working is the new pve one which seems to be full of botters !! whats the point in making a server for AFk??? no one real is there .

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2020
    ]Coldheart[ and ΣVÏŁ_ŠİŦĤ like this.
  16. Pootis-Man

Pootis-Man User

[​IMG]
    Here are the first honor bug users on the PvE server :rolleyes:

17. I've tried to think of constructive comments but I know nobody is listening so I won't bother...

18. Seen all those names before ban and all cheaters from years ago, just show's how much they care about their game.
    Also see some new sale packages coming out soon for those who just can't stop giving this broke ass game more money for nothing.
    Bet every one of those players are laughing at everyone who spends money haha.

19. id like to try it heard its good but sadly i cant get logged in to it to say my mate said its good if u can play it

20. Managed to collect 11/15 Endurium before the game locked up and wont let me back in! Awesome start!! Keep up the good work!! (Sarcasm BTW in case that didnt translate!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.