QoL: Automatically Charge/Unequip NOVAs

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Seraphim, Jan 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

1. Make it so fully depleted NOVAs automatically unequip and begin charging instead of staying attached to the ship.

2. Make it so a partially depleted NOVA begins recharging when offline even though it's equipped.

.-señor_dark11-. and aso_pika like this.
  2. test020

test020 User

i'm against both, reworking nova system to get rid of the silly energy thingies is way better, reduce their effects by 50% and let us keep the thing equipped forever but per-ship similar to modules, i often forget that i got a free nova in the previous battlepass and last year code which ends up with me never equipping the things because i forget it exists.

3. Seraphim

Seraphim User

That goes against the core idea of NOVAs where we're encouraged to shuffle between different ones. A permanent static buff is boring, which is what you're asking for.

4. test020

test020 User

boring for you, i also said nova is a terrible and forgettable system which implies nova is a boring system for me, we're at a impasse here ;)

5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Except we're not because you completely glossed over my main point: That goes against the core idea of NOVAs where we're encouraged to shuffle between different ones.