QualityBuddy™

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by DeathByCheetos, Dec 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello I'm QualityBuddy™

Or you could call me by name Josh & Joshua(either which i dont mind)

I'm from Atlanta Georgia and have been playing darkorbit since May of 2008

The server I play on and have to this day been playing on is USA East Coast 1

I might not be the best fighter on my server but I try to have fun and have been for all these years , But it's nice nice to meet everyone!

A few questions i can answer right now for my east coast 1 players

Why don't you just 1v1 me after you killed me in a group fight
    Cause i find 1v1ing pointless and doesnt prove nothing but wasting ammo :( so if you are the lucky few i 1v1 i always say gf after even if i do lose badly ;)

Is there any other names i can call you by?
    you can call me QualityBuddy or by my real name Joshua or Josh it doesnt matter to me ;) please dont say Joshy lol.

Why are you always in MCC
    Simple i join clans with friends who i know for years more fun that way then joining a clan i dont like in my own company

Fly safe everyone! and have fun ;)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Hello there. Nice introduction though talking in real time (like being on a discord server) is better. Also, nice pfp.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire User

1v1 is actually very great pastime with people who can easily kill you, but it's true it wastes some ammo, but it's sure worth it. Trust me.

Nice intro though, unfortunately I don't play in East 1.

4. I login to discord every so often to so if you see me there dont be shy ill respond! ;)

i got to that point cause i used to 1v1 but after i would win the person would respond on spot when im low and kill me or call someone in and shoot me down OR just yesterday when someone wanted newbie title Switch to wheel and run away and a group of eic killed me

Last edited by moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  5. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Sorry dude, I'm not on darkorbit discord. And it's unlikely that you will find me on any discord servers since the ones I am in have barely any rules (besides the Discord's ToS) or are pretty small servers (no more than 700 members).

6. oh thats fine then