Quantum Phase Chip

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea, pretty much.

2. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I think pvp would be more enjoyable, the battles will be longer for the ones that want a good fight.
    I also think you guys should stop hunting the weak players that this post will help to escape you.

Not everyone can afford a 150 hour Fe acct.

3. The battles wouldn't be longer, they'd be none existent. I hardly hunt let alone play, when I do hunt I usually target ships around my size, all the more enjoyable :). You and Vespid need to keep your conspiracy theories off the forums to.

To be fair, it was probably closer to 175 hours and it only cost me $15 for the premium so its not that expensive :(.

4. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I work with what I get from ur comments.
    Must have been a long time ago, prem costs like $60 now right?

5. Your obviously not doing much work, just flaming whoever for whatever you can think of, 1 year of premium is $60, 6 months is like $36, 1 month is $6.50. I bought the special discount pack so ya :).

6. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I'm actually workin lots to avoid payin anything but time, this chip will help lots for the ones that put the time in.

7. Your the one telling me on another thread to explain my reasoning for disliking an idea and your argument is that it helps, no reasoning at all. Go back and check over everything listed that already exists to make this idea pointless and the list of reasons why this idea is bad.

8. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

How about no, the fact that it would an could help is it.
    Even you got to admit that much.

9. No it will not help
    Some of us have experience in the game, and we will know exactly what will happen if certain items were added.

(BOSS)Adam[FFK] likes this.
  10. So how long should a fight last :rolleyes: instant or dragged out? LOL I have NO 'say,' so...the original ways ways best!

Dragggggg it!

11. No I don't have to admit it will help because we all know it wouldn't. Why would I be against this idea if I thought it helped, your logic and argument is flawed.

12. VESPID

VESPID User

What you meant is it won't help you.....Right?
    This idea isn't meant to help the ppl that have what they need, it is to help the ones that don't have everything you guys are listing that take too long to get or have.

Why is that such an alien concept for you?
    Thanx for holding the post for me dread.

Oh and what about the ppl that have everything they need, this would be one more thing to get if they want it.

13. ''It takes to long to get'', that sounds like a personal problem.

''Oh and what about the ppl that have everything they need, this would be one more thing to get if they want it.'' One reasons this idea sucks.

14. VESPID

VESPID User

It is a game wide problem for all new players, you obviously don't understand.
    No it is a reason that sucks for you....please complete your sentences with a lil truth for a change.

15. I think I'll give up, your to stubborn and stupid, read back to my previous posts to see why this idea sucks, thread closed.

16. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Splash 1 troll, I'm totally with Ves on this point.
    This post will help many new players to at least see their attacker much less fight back before they pop.

17. They'll within the same time.

18. New players would get no use out of this and everyone else would be OP. Explain what splash 1 troll means? I don't care that your with Vespid and besides, its already quite apparent. The idea still sucks.

19. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

At 2 mill credits everyone can use this idea, splash means u bit the dust.
    Wut u care about doesn't matter, and ur reasons r only ur reasons.
    They still make no sense.

20. Lol, careful with your language buddy. That'll get a warning from a Mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.