Quantum Phase Chip

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

And I do thank you for that, but they do exist in this pvp game and the possibility for standing up to them may not happen at first but in time "far more than without this idea" it would happen.
    Why so many miss that point is what I laugh at the most.

PvP is a joke with insta poppers flying around, what if with this item the game balanced to the point of far more players willing to pay more for the ability to pop other players as opposed to only the few that are killing the game now.

Oh and for the record, the shield/hull damage remains 80/20.
    It's just that with this item the 20 or what ever shield penetration damage there is gets reduced to 0 hence the phasing aspect of this idea.
    This effect continues until the shields drop, the phasing ends and damage happens normally.
    I was certain the post reflected this notion.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  2. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea, even I missed that.
    It's cooler now with that info.

3. VESPID

VESPID User

Thanx for your input.

4. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

So is it gonna be active in all maps?

5. VESPID

VESPID User

Home and battle maps only.

6. VESPID

VESPID User

The idea is for only penetration damage be reduced to 0, the shields get penetrated so that damage doesn't even touch them.

The whole thing is covered on the first page.....look for yourselves.

7. I will close this thread now because it turning into a flaming and spamming rather a health discussion.

Enjoy the game.

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.