Questions for Twitch Stream 18.01.2017

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Baracus, Jan 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any future plans about updating/reworking the CBS modules?
    They are pretty old,they could use some improvements

2. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

any chance of upping pilot points to 55/60 been sat on 50 for years regards gb1 player:)

3. ronz

ronz User

Question 1: Do you intend to make new aliens? A few years back we'd have to be in massive numbers to tackle something such as Cubikons , the biggest and strongest npcs that would reward you well, but now it's honestly just too easy, hopefully you release new npcs, maybe Boss Cubikon, or Uber Cubikon? I would also like to add whether you intend to increase the rewards for npcs such as Kristallons since 128 uridium is extremely low, perhaps increase the strength of it to Kristallons found in Galaxy Gate's such as Beta (x2 the strength,hp,shield and rewards so 256 Uridium) and Gamma(x3 strength,hp,shield and rewards so 384 Uridium)

Question 2: With the pilot bio, doubling the cost of the reset is understandable but it is/will get far too expensive, Do you intend on creating alternatives to other than just doubling the uridium cost?

Quesiton 3: When will the Mimesis be released?

Question 4: Will there be any further ship balancing updates to the Ships? such as the...Sentinel(Ship ability and duration is horrible and renders it useless), Pusat( Which was supposed to be fastest ships which is now nothing compared to the Tarturus), Venom(The ability could kill a Kristallon and had significant damage, now it can hardly even kill a Kristallon, knowing it does 180k roughly compared to 400k before)

Question 5: Will there be any updates to the Clan Battle Stations? Destroying bases used to be a very difficult task which would require several players and a lot of tactics, now easily destroyed by few players coming in with moth and especially with ships OP such as the spectrum, it is very easy to pop bases. In addition to this, defending bases is now no longer a thing as before we'd have citadels and etc sitting on hull to guard the base but with everyone having access to Lance formation, it is also an issue.

4. Please address program users, I have seen mods reply that all will be caught in time. That is an insult to anyone playing your game. It has been yrs since anything has been done to program users. It is time you cleaned up your game, please address this issue.

LATVIANMAFIA likes this.
  5. Baracus

Baracus Community Team Team Darkorbit

Thanks for the questions once again guys. I will leave this open for another couple of hours, and then close it so I can prepare =) See you soon!!

- Ron / Baracus

Outperform and Enriqe-XXX like this.
  6. Outperform

Outperform User

( Sorry for mistakes, i'm german :( )

1. Assembly-Update:

Will you create a feature, which makes it possible to transform old, useless items back into basic-assembly-ressources (Scrap etc.)?

The inventory of many players is full with useless stuff (LF3 Lasers we dont't need, designs we don't want to use, everything that we own and don't want anymore) :)

2. Amount of resources:
    The cost of some assembly-receipts are much to high, there is no proper relation to the effort to collect these resources - are there plans to change this? :)

There are good possibilities:
    - Increasing the drop-amount (for example: 40% change of recieving 1 scrap, after killing an boss-mordon - but 30% chance to recieve 2 scrap, 20% to recieve 3, and 10% chance to recieve 4 scrap)
    - Or simple decrease the costs of the receipts... :)

3. Cubicon-problem
    Are there any plans to distribute the value of x-6-maps to other maps?

Especially high-level players are gethering the whole day at the x-6-maps, becouse cubicons are the best way to earn uridium. They are not interested in other maps, it would be useful to create other possibilities on other maps to earn the same amount of uridium (or better ways to earn extra energie, so players are able to earn uridium by doing gates).

4. Demaner/Hitac
    Are there plans to make it more fair, like a "No-attack-zone" near the Hitac?

It's not possible for weak players to paticipate, they are killed by strong players instantly. Only the strongest clan(s) on a server take profit from Hitac/Demaners.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Kyro likes this.
  7. Sentinel is really good at the moment but you want to have 50% cd booster for it.

8. (Stream wasn't successful, you missed nothing. They will repeat it next weak).

Are you going to give us more codes?

9. FLΛSH™

FLΛSH™ User

Will there be any changes to obtaining xenomit? It is extremely difficult to maintain enough xenomit for pvp unless you bash gates

Bad**Company[ONE] likes this.
  10. With the cost of building a UFE ship i propose using CREDITS to level up items from level 1-8 and uri from level 9-15
    This will help to off set the cost to become competitive
    Increase the range of the kami back to its original settings there were no good reason to reduce it

11. Baracus

Baracus Community Team Team Darkorbit

So we had some technical issues yesterday, but we have since figured it all out. We will be going live, and getting to as many of your questions as we can. I will announce the new time as soon as I confirm.

- Baracus

12. u shoulld put the phone app in there to cuz i need notification for events like twich to

13. Someone already mentined Tartarus but do you think the ship is balanced currently or do you think that reducing its damage further when ability is on is required e.g. 10 - 25% instead of current 5% damage reduction.

What do you think of giving pusat an ability to makes it viable ship again? For instance ability that gives pusat 10 - 15% higher shield withstanding (less damage goes to hp) for 5 to 10 seconds.

14. Maybe Pusat could have either a +1 laser or has passive +5% dmg bonus.

15. Was a good twitch session. I noticed not too many questions from here was taken. I hope those questions/topics worth talking about are discussed in next stream and not just forgotten for ever.

Kyro likes this.
  16. XeonXS

XeonXS User

Haha I love how none of these questions made it into the stream,

Although decent discussion on there

17. the twitch sssio was good , even the i would have like that the questions here in forums actualy made it there, but overal it was a nice session , i didnt get any giveaways codes tho,

18. You can not destroy botters as stated in the twitch stream, as explained by support that can get you banned for pushing should you make a habit of popping botters. Also you pop any player too often in a short amount of time or that max limit for the day, you are automatically banned.We dont have a problem finding these botters we just are not allowed to pop them for rank.

Sad I keep having to reiterate the pushing bans this game flings out over a pvp aspect... guess it will never be addressed and thats why pvp is lower. Lose count of kills or a noob changes name you get punished for killing them too many times and lose 30% ep and honor with 2 week suspension.This also explains the player pop on GE1.....

19. last i checked it had less cannon slots than a goliath so how it can be called op is beyond me...you have more speed options with the booster ability but you do technically hit less in a tart compared to goli

20. too much x2?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.