Radiance

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by •»Radiance«•, Jan 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi I'm Radiance. I started to play this game back March 2009 and until around 2011 I stop because I need to focus on my studies and I found something new to play XD. Back then I'm a free user and I remember my first Nostromo and I have just 8 Flax. When I gathered enough uridium I bought the Vengeance :D for 30,000 Uri. Later on I bought my first 3 irises as those were just the ones I can afford to. I can't remember how I got Avenger design for vengeance its either I won it at auction or bought it too XD. That my ship's status the last time I played Darkorbit. But recently, last July 2016 I came back and noticed some big changes as well as the drop to the number of players XD. With that, I managed to bid on all 5 irises for just 100M of credits each and bid all the goli and vengi ship/designs at ease. I started to collect booty boxes and luckily got Spectrum and later on I managed to assembled Venom, and I even afford to craft Legendary Spectrum design XD. This past November event I managed to got several epic demon drones designs and did my first Zeta on double GG so I got 2 guaranteed Havoc designs :D
    In my spare time I managed to create a Shield Calculator that can calculate the total shield, max shield regen/sec, max Regen time to recover full shield from 0 by using the boosters, pilot bio, designs that I have as a reference. Currently its posted on Google Sheets though I can post the link here as it will be against the terms and conditions of this forum XD. Moreover you could see me active here at forum. I mostly help to the best of my knowledge those players who got problems or issues in the game or give them tips and ideas of such things. You could also see me sometimes at Discord chatting or giving my insights of the current and upcoming events and stuffs. :D