[UI] Ranking Remodel

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by coobo99, May 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. coobo99

coobo99 User

When referencing our ranking among other players, gate completions for example, our rank should be shown highlight on the first page.
    Above the #1 Player's position, your rank, name and number of gates completed should be shown the same way as an open application to a clan does on the clan page. Although most players don't pay attention to it, it would be easier to cure a player's curiosity with easy access to their rank as opposed to searching endlessly through hundreds, maybe thousands, of names.

LettuceLeaf and -DiminisheЯ- like this.
  2. I tend to disagree slightly.
    All ranking should be buried a few pages down so it doesn't flood so much trivial data in an area that could be better suited for actual meaningful game content.

3. coobo99

coobo99 User

I'm referring to when you go to the ranking page. When you select something to see the ranks of other players, your rank should appear on top as I stated.

4. *wilddave*

*wilddave* User

im about ready to say the hell with do there rank points suck

5. He's not even talking about ranking points. He's talking about if you went to look up how many Lambda Gates you've done for example.

@coobo99 like this?

32.) <player name>..........89
    1.) <top player>.......213
    2.) <person below>......212

6. coobo99

coobo99 User

Exactly like that

7. In that case, +1 from me

-Ghost Eye