Recruitment: GE1 /VRU/ [UNIX] - United Nations X

Discussion in 'Clans' started by °•♠98†56νᴙu♠•°, Jun 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Pilots, maybe you're still active: cool:
    the 6SX9 Cluster on GE1 needs you in the team! You have a lot of questions and so I will write to you in this post everything important :)

Basic information:

Server: GE1
    Company: VRU
    Tag: 6SX9
    Clan name: United Nations SX
    Position: ~ 550
    TeamSpeak

6SX9 did not arise on the war field. It is a clan that looks for the last active players to fight, to accomplish their goals and to move their own limits of possibilities. The basis of this clan is respect and diplomacy. If you solve problems with force, I'm not looking for you. If you have diplomatic abilities and you know what the word diplomacy means at all, you are welcome. The clan is a tool of alliances, friendship and mutual interest in this forgotten flash game :D. Each player who meets only two simple requirements is welcome in the clan. 1. VRU, 2. Level 17+. The clan's goal is to create a group of people who want to waste time together :D. Your gear and achievements do not matter. I also do not want any CVs with your skills:D. If you are 5 years old and you have brain, I do not care, youre welcome:D.
    I also like to welcome even stronger players who regard this game as a kind of relaxation and not a contest to prove their strength:).

Entry conditions:

1. VRU
    2. lvl 17+

BTW: if you are not perfect english speaking pilot, its OK. Im not too :). But its not important when we want to make a strongest community :).

If you are interested, you can submit a request. If you have questions, you can write below;).
    Have a fun pilots.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Zoey

Zoey User

active? im looking for a clan :)

3. Hey Zoey,
    sorry for extra-late answer... but yeah... still actual and active (trying to be haha). Unfortunately, it is so hard to get new active players, so... we are just 2 in clan :(. If you are still interesting, you welcome.
    Btw: Im originaly from another country. I forgot to check out EN forum :/ I am apologize...