Red locks change NO good

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *Death*, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *Death*

*Death* User

Please change the red locks back to first on alien/PvP gets kill you guys now have ruined hunting parties because strongest will get all kills this is no good

2. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

This is likely to be a glitch. Over time this issue keep popping up, then after a few months it disappears again. I would doubt it was an actual update to the the game.

3. Railgunner

Railgunner User

Like pacman said, this is probably a glitch. I have accidently stolen kills from weaker and stronger people. All you can do is apologize and help kill more aliens.

One technique you can use to help prevent this, while still helping others, is to get the npc's HP down to a certain level and then stop shooting. Let the person going for the kill finish it off.

4. Normally if you shoot the thing first and continue to shoot it, its your and you will get the reward. If it turns white then it will most probably be a glitch as said above but you don't need to worry about that too much :p

5. veritas

veritas User

I hope they figure it out soon. I posted about this in the old forum, right before it changed over. As Pacman said, I've seen it sporadically in the past too, but there seems to be a rash of it now.